Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If a female is walking towards me on the sidewalk, I CROSS the street to the other side

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★★
Just so I don't have to watch her cross to the other side and i get blackpilled, I preemptively cross to the other side myself.
And who knows maybe it hurts the foids feelings. I hope it does. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
For low iq cels:
If she crosses first she gets the satisfaction of "yikes i just avoided that rapist incel" and i feel blackpilled
If I cross first then i avoid it altogether
I dont see how i lose here.

Last edited:
Nah nigga I promise you she DOES NOT care, she doesn't even remember you, that's so sad man. Here you are making threads and thinking about them while they didn't bat an eye at your subhuman face, now she is getting railed by Chad while you keep thinking about her. Brutal

Nah nigga I promise you she DOES NOT care, she doesn't even remember you, that's so sad man. Here you are making threads and thinking about them while they didn't bat an eye at your subhuman face, now she is getting railed by Chad while you keep thinking about her. Brutal

You shouldn't. You can possibly make them uncomfortable just by your presence alone, I know i have. I only cross the street if its a group of foids or people in general.

You shouldn't. You can possibly make them uncomfortable just by your presence alone, I know i have. I only cross the street if its a group of foids or people in general.
If she crosses first she gets the satisfaction of "yikes i just avoided that rapist incel" and i feel blackpilled

You are giving the foid inherent power by crossing the street.

based

avoid the foid

Realest bitch in this place

:feelsdevil:

quite the opposite actually
How? You may as well bown down to the foid if you are going to cross the street for her majesty. Make her cross the street, make her do the work for you.

How? You may as well bown down to the foid if you are going to cross the street for her majesty. Make her cross the street, make her do the work for you.
you ever see those videos of obese chicks swiping left on chads? same deal. preemptive rejection is a self-defense mechanism for their ego. you crossing the street is like an incel rejecting her. "how dare you!"

you ever see those videos of obese chicks swiping left on chads? same deal. preemptive rejection is a self-defense mechanism for their ego. you crossing the street is like an incel rejecting her. "how dare you!"
If the person crossing the street is an actual incel, the foid wouldnt care about this rejection. It would be better to just walk past the foid making her uncomfortable possibly rather than going out of the way to cross the street.

If the person crossing the street is an actual incel, the foid wouldnt care about this rejection. It would be better to just walk past the foid making her uncomfortable possibly rather than going out of the way to cross the street.
you underestimate how narcissistic women are

Q: why did the incel cross the road?

A: to get away from the creepy foid before she could rape him

men and women cannot share the same sidewalk based and harampilled.

you should take them down and pretend it was by accident

This is exactly correct. She'll go around telling her friends about how there are so many ugly creepy men on the streets who want to rape her and how she needs to cross the street all the time.

Honestly I'm glad that i opened up this discussion. It really highlights two almost equally valid perspectives :soy:

Desirable, but unattainable is how women want to feel.
They want an incel to walk towards them, because if men walk towards them, they feel like they are desirable -- her mind is like "omg that creepy rapist would really break the law and go to jail for 40 years to to have sex with me, im so attractive"
But they also want to feel unattainable, like they're for chad only. So they cross the street, they dont want to even be seen near inkwell.

Women cross the street away from me lmao let alone me doing anything