Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If a draft ever gets to happen, im gonna commit warcrime like going to village and rape women JFL

• Thread starter Abuincelalfrogani
  • Start date
Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★
If this shit is ever forced on us by the Jews, i ain't dying for isreal, im gonna commit some warcrime like going to beat and rape some women, i ain't dying like a dog bruh, i need to commit crime against humanity first, then i can take a bullet in the head by the ennemy and die in peace.

get help inkwell :soy: :foidSoy:

Noooo but muh geneva conventions

If this shit is ever forced on us by the Jews, i ain't dying for isreal, im gonna commit some warcrime like going to beat and rape some women, i ain't dying like a dog bruh, i need to commit crime against humanity first, then i can take a bullet in the head by the ennemy and die in peace.

in real life*

i ain't dying for any country, even as an incel i value my life to a degree

I'd blow my head off at the first opportunity. There's no way I'm fighting for a country that doesn't give two fucks about me

honestly its only fair
you didnt ask to be conscripted:society: