Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If a bluepiller gave you a guide on how to ascend would you try it?

Would you

• Yes but it likely won’t work

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • No because it won’t work

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Yes and I think it would work

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I think it would work

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
My main problem with the Bluepill is that they never tell you how to get a girlfriend, they just say “your personality is the problem!” And never give you a solution. Even if they give you advice, if you correct them and say you’re already doing it they just say “your finding excuses!”.

If a bluepiller from IT gave you a set by set guide on how to get a girlfriend would you try it?

Maybe if it was from someone else but no fuck IT. They don't give a fuck about trying to help us.

Why improve if my only options would be hideous teen moms or fugly landwhales?

I would try only to prove my point (but they probably won't still understand)

no, what works for them won’t work for me.

It most likely won't work, so no point in trying it

I'd read thru it, but probably wouldn't actually try it.

I know it won't work, but trying is a cope for me

Id still try
I'm also desperate to ascend but following ITs advice just seems straight up delusional

Kek maybe some IT user will make their "ultimate ascension guide" after seeing this thread.

What if the advice was really good
if I deemed it plausible and worthwhile (e.g., having to become an entirely different person it not worthwhile) then sure

Who the fuck is WeLoveRedditchungus who's currently viewing this thread?

I'm also desperate to ascend but following ITs advice just seems straight up delusional

Kek maybe some IT user will make their "ultimate ascension guide" after seeing this thread.
I hope so. It would be funny as fuck:
“Step 1: you gotta shower bro!!!!
step 2: like go outside and shit
Step 3: stop being Heccin misogynistic!”

if I deemed it plausible and worthwhile (e.g., having to become an entirely different person it not worthwhile) then sure
Yeah I’d definitely try. But it would probably be: “juz don’t be misogynistic!”

My main problem with the Bluepill is that they never tell you how to get a girlfriend, they just say “your personality is the problem!” And never give you a solution. Even if they give you advice, if you correct them and say you’re already doing it they just say “your finding excuses!”.

If a bluepiller from IT gave you a set by set guide on how to get a girlfriend would you try it?
this kind of shit was already proven an absolute Waste of time long time ago.

Yeah I’d definitely try. But it would probably be: “juz don’t be misogynistic!”
that'd be in there for sure. But even stuff like "join a hobby club" is pretty useless advice. If I was the kinda guy to do hobby clubs, I'd have joined one by now, but they'll tell you you're not supposed to join one for the sole purpose of finding a gf either (not that I would).

that'd be in there for sure. But even stuff like "join a hobby club" is pretty useless advice. If I was the kinda guy to do hobby clubs, I'd have joined one by now, but they'll tell you you're not supposed to join one for the sole purpose of finding a gf either (not that I would).
Exactly. It would all contradict

Polish femoids are the biggest personality gaslighters
While going outside with same looking broccoli/mushroom haired, nigger dressing, nigger worshipping brain-dead zoomer males. Ofc there can be exceptions, but they are very rare and still those men need to mog 90% of other men.

But they are still willing to telling us we need to self improove, learn our emotions, learn to be alone, go outside and many other useless advice

Regardless of their (females) clothing (style), worn fakeup, or their claimed hobbies, they are seen always with those chinktok perfect model zoomer sheepie.