Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If a Black Girl doesn't Date Me, I'll Guilt Trip Her, Say She's Racist.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Maybe I can guilt trip a Black Girl into dating me. Jews guilt trip White People all the time.
So I am going to tell a Black Girl I am interested in that she should open up. If she's not friends with Whites, she's racist.

Do you have a big dick?

Just pretend to be (((them))) theory

to a woman at your age or younger ?

Don’t be silly. Black women can’t be racist.

They’re
A: black
B: women

A very potent victim combo.

Besides. Everybody knows looks are subjective and mate choice is just a natural attraction feeling.. can’t legislate that. Heart wants what it wants and other bluepill feel-good bullshit

Foids pretend to not be racist, but the pretending stops when it comes to who gets genetic immortality. That’s going too far. Can’t interfere with their eugenics programming no matter what.

A 56 year old BW or?

Maybe I can guilt trip a Black Girl into dating me. Jews guilt trip White People all the time.
So I am going to tell a Black Girl I am interested in that she should open up. If she's not friends with Whites, she's racist.
Technically you're African since they say humanity came out of Africa.

Foids don't feel guilt.
Sorry, bro :feelsbadman:

Technically you're African since they say humanity came out of Africa.
Well then technically I'm a monkey, since all humans came from monkeys.

Don’t be silly. Black women can’t be racist
They will push this agenda @FrustratedWhiteMale buzzfeed and vice have made clear that black people can't be racist lmao

Good way to switch there tactics on themselves.