Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Idubbz is a simp and CallMeCarson got cucked by 6 different guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Who's the next internet star to soy out?

Normal occurrences in the year 2020 tbh

any ugly youtuber with a gf

He'd been dating that girl for a few years and she was a camgirl even then.

I meant like a specific one.
A twitch thot? I tought she was a twitch streamer

Only retarded people liked Idubbz from the beginning.
Name me one thing funny, entertaining, interesting, cool, awesome he has done. You can't, because it doesn't fucking exist.
Fuck him. Fuck his "fans". Fuck anyone still talking about him. He's old fucking news.

A twitch thot? I tought she was a twitch streamer
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DIFFERENCE?!
That's like "what's the difference in a gay guy and a straight guy that does gay for pay?"
THEY ARE BOTH GAY!

A foid on Twitch is a fucking twitch thot because any you never heard of would never be a twitch thot as she's not selling her body so no one watches her. That's how it works. If people know of her, she's a fucking thot.

From what I read about him it seems like he became the very thing he wanted not to be.

You can be sure ugly youtubers with gfs are getting cheated on and that they are a sub in the relationship.
they are just akward ugly guys without confidence getting used by these foid
They are probably aware they are getting cucked but too scared to break up

Someone aware me on the carson situation, I already know about the idubbz situation.

I wish I could say vinesauce, or pewdiepie because they now "respects women", dispute both coming from cu/v/k.
vinesauce having gone through a bad breakup and now is in his 30s and single. Pewdiepie now married to a foid that stopped youtube, so I don't think he'll be next, but eventually statistically wise, it will happen.

However, out of all the current zoomer popular youtubers h3h3 will be next. Dude married a jew, what do you think is going to happen.

Someone aware me on the carson situation, I already know about the idubbz situation.
He started dating a twitch streamer named Katerino who cheated on him with at first his friend then 5 other guys have been found to be with her.

He started dating a twitch streamer named Katerino who cheated on him with at first his friend then 5 other guys have been found to be with her.
Hitspipe

couldnt care less about those jewtube faggots

Being a cuck is inescapable if you're sub 8 or 9

What a shining example of modern femininity. Getting resources and clout from the guys she needs, and fuckin the one's she wants.

Callmecarson is a youtuber who dated a twitch streamer named Katerino who cheated on him with 6 guys.

AND....?
Like I give a fuck, those guys would make anti incel videos in a heartbeat. Normscums are number one enemy of incels. Fuck them.

I wish I could say vinesauce, or pewdiepie because they now "respects women", dispute both coming from cu/v/k.
vinesauce having gone through a bad breakup and now is in his 30s and single. Pewdiepie now married to a foid that stopped youtube, so I don't think he'll be next, but eventually statistically wise, it will happen.

However, out of all the current zoomer popular youtubers h3h3 will be next. Dude married a jew, what do you think is going to happen.

I'm not sure why guys want to fuck with a stat where it says they have a 90%+ chance of getting completely destroyed

Where have all the good men gone?

They are going MGTOW.

MGTOW is not a cope if you surgerymaxx. NEVER have a relationship. Relationships are for waifubots and artificial wombs. Even chad's wife/gf cheats on him with chaddier chads. AWALT.

They need to bring back the good old days when foids got shot in the head when they cheated. The 70's were a better time,.