Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Idk why there's so much hatred towards Asian guys allowed in inceldom discussion

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
It seems cruel. Imo any thread like that should be nuked out of inceldom discussion like ones attacking short guys or ugly guys. It belongs in general discussion at most. All race war shit being posted in inceldom discussion needs to be insta nuked. When I open that side of the forum I'm looking to see inceldom discussed. Not racial shit throwing

There's only one person here constantly hating on chinks.

Race realism is a thing and the blackpill is all about accepting that very fact. Discussion about racial hierarchies will naturally lead to controversy. Unfortunately for ricecels they might be near the bottom of SMV.

It seems cruel. Imo any thread like that should be nuked out of inceldom discussion like ones attacking short guys or ugly guys. It belongs in general discussion at most. All race war shit being posted in inceldom discussion needs to be insta nuked. When I open that side of the forum I'm looking to see inceldom discussed. Not racial shit throwing
Ricecels are the truecels yes

Race realism is a thing and the blackpill is all about accepting that very fact. Discussion about racial hierarchies will naturally lead to controversy. Unfortunately for ricecels they might be near the bottom of SMV.
SMV wise yes, but when it comes to IQ & civilization building, they mog a lot of groups

But ofc, it belongs in Lounge.

The only groups it's socially acceptable to hate on, are Rices, "lower-tier" Whites: Mainly Slavs & Balkans, but also Meds & irish/Celts. As well as Curries.

The first two groups dont deserve any hate at all, but Curries deserve every bit of hate for being low-IQ street shitting dysgenic Abos, who are insufferable online & ruin communities.