Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Idk why people say my Stormfrontceling is a cope.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
I've just come to the natural conclusion that it is necessary for the forward progress of humanity that Aryan Stacys do not ruin the pure bloodlines they possess by breeding with non Aryan races thus diluting the genes.
Breeding Aryans of either gender with non Aryans of any kind is very harmful to the offspring and akin to several generations of inbreeding in terms of side effects.
This of course, is only true if the person in question breeding with a non Aryan is an Aryan themself. If it is a standard garden variety white person there are little to no harmful side effects.

It's cope, your race doesn't give a shit about you and is the one that is pushing anti-incel propaganda

You are a fucking cuck if you support any sexhavers

Why care about your race when your race doesn't give a shit about you?
Because as much as I hate to say it, I'd be dead without them. I unfortunately need Neurotypicals to be around because if the world was ran entirely by Neurodivergents it would be complete and total anarchy.

Why do you care about muh progress of humanity, there's nothing you can do to change it. Go to 4chan it that's what you care about, this is an incel board.

They're giving you the bare minimum which is life and that's enough to satisfy you to defend sexhavers?
It's not that I support them outright, but rather, because I can't afford to go against them or that would be grounds for being even more of an outcast than I already am.
And believe me, the last thing I want to do is make my shithole situation even worse by making myself an outcast amongst even my own people.

48364.jpg

I won't even read your post man
I skimmed it for .00001 seconds and saw aryan

48364.jpg

I won't even read your post man
I skimmed it for .00001 seconds and saw aryan
Yeah, that's kinda the whole point. Supporting Aryanism shouldn't be seen as a cope.

The average stormfrontcel ends up marrying a noodlewhore and has chinky gook children, that should tell you all you need to know about them :feelshaha:

The average stormfrontcel ends up marrying a noodlewhore and has chinky gook children, that should tell you all you need to know about them :feelshaha:
Good thing I'm not the average Stormfrontcel then jfl

I've just come to the natural conclusion that it is necessary for the forward progress of humanity that Aryan Stacys do not ruin the pure bloodlines they possess by breeding with non Aryan races thus diluting the genes.
Breeding Aryans of either gender with non Aryans of any kind is very harmful to the offspring and akin to several generations of inbreeding in terms of side effects.
This of course, is only true if the person in question breeding with a non Aryan is an Aryan themself. If it is a standard garden variety white person there are little to no harmful side effects.

JFL

Any sane person supports eugenics, the perpetuation of desirable traits and the reduction or elimination of undesirable traits within a population. The White race has a set of positive characteristics that would be diluted should a widespread, extrinsic mixture occur. I have been around dark-skinned people. The world would be worse off if they were to become a majority in countries built by Whites.
Not to mention, lower intelligence which would set humanity back by several generations.

we all aryan bro
except niggers

Reason number #10987 pigskins cannot be incels

OP are you indian by any chance?

Not to mention, lower intelligence which would set humanity back by several generations.
Intelligence is getting lower in general due to the garbage the put in the food and water

If the testament of the Indians on this site are anything to go off of, I'm not sure I wanna be one either.

Op is a curry. curries tend to have a deep inferiority complex to white people. Only a low iq hindu dindu pajeet curry would support sexhavers for the sake of ”muh race’ a curry would let chad fuck their moms and lick of chads cum because of ”muh aryan brotherhood”

Its over for hindu dindu slaves
For the 4 billionth time, I am not a fucking curry.

You’re a certified curry nigga fuck off .is and go worship one of your 1000s gods Ravi.
And you're a certified monkey shitskin fuck off is and go be a deadbeat.

Probably because like you, it won't amount to anything

You’re going to the cottonfields with me ravi u and me are both niggers lets become cotton picking friends.
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
No you'll be tasting the horse whip like the wet back you are

Bro your a curry larping as a white nazi you spend your freetime daydraming about your mother pussy getting coomed in by a white chad and giving birth to a half white baby. And you expect me to take you serious JFL.

I don’t have to say anything your a curry life ended the moment you left your mothers womb.
Learn proper grammer you retarded shitskin faggot.

-”learn grammar”

faggot we’re on incels.is how about you learn how to get get some aryan hoes faggot.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where your aryan womenz at.
Follow your own advice hypocrite kike. Your der Juden monkey brethren could teach you that jfl.

Yes your right your women are ours CRACKA
BBC lives rent free in white womens heads.
:feelsohh:
White people getting Blacked since 1945

American/French niggers taking French-German women

My idiotic monkey brain can't comprehend your sophisticated speech.
It's okay that you're primitive simian mind can't comprehend it. After all, it's not your fault your below me.

It'd be more than a few generations. We'd be talking unga-bunga, bang rock on tree types of disevolution.

You can stormfrontmaxx if it makes you feel better but you’re as delusional as a foid if you think your aryan brothers wouldn’t immediately euthanize you for being incel.

Idk why any incel would support genetic/racial puritans if they’ve lost so badly in terms of genetics. It’s just cucking for a master that sees you as an insect.

Any sane person supports eugenics, the perpetuation of desirable traits and the reduction or elimination of undesirable traits within a population. The White race has a set of positive characteristics that would be diluted should a widespread, extrinsic mixture occur. I have been around dark-skinned people. The world would be worse off if they were to become a majority in countries built by Whites.