Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IDK why but this sentence gets me down especially hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
"No one is able to love me because I am too ugly to be loved"

For some reason this hits hard, More so that "tfw no gf" or anything else. Do you guys have your own suifuel saying?

Chad always wins

When I was still in school I came up with this one: "There's someone for everyone, but there's no-one for me"
Then again, that was more of a rebellion against the blue pill idea of there being someone for everyone, but more than ten years later it still holds true
FACEandLMS said: "We are all made of matter. But, to women, if you're not good-looking, you don't matter"
Nobody really deserves anything anyway it's a tool used by self-righteous control freaks to instil high-inhibition into beta male providers, incels and outcasts

This just proves romantic love really isn’t real, it’s all looks, it’s just lust shallow bullshit. Women love ain’t won’t shit.

The toughest sentence that ever crossed my mind was my own: "How stupid of me to try to avoid destiny"

I never knew how bad my own thoughts could crush me until I thought this. More brutal than anything ever told to me both IRL and on the internet.

This just proves romantic love really isn’t real, it’s all looks, it’s just lust shallow bullshit. Women love ain’t won’t shit.
Men can love for who someone is, man is capable of higher love, foids are not.

They are able to love you, they just don't want to because they have to much options, if an ugly foid didn't had a chance at better looking guys she would be happy with you

Same but I'm retarded

Doesn't roll off the tongue right to really hit the feels but yeah being ugly fucking sucks dick I dont need a quote I just need a mirror