Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Idk who is worse, greencels or greycels

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Lots of greencels are annoying nigger monkeys who should be kicked in the head. Greycels are complete nigger monkeys who should be thrown in the ovens like dirty kikes

Everyone is a nigger these days

rainbowfags and reddies out

just kill everyone with a join date >2018 tbh

Everyone is a nigger these days
yikes. reddie and rainbowman detected. this isnt ur space yikes yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta

yikes. reddie and rainbowman detected. this isnt ur space yikes yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta yta
lets unpack this

Ignoredmembercels worst

@Yerberito was once a greencel

Lmao u want sum

redboys and rainbowfags are not allowed in this thread. only green niggas and greycels

greenfags unite against this cocksucker

greenfags unite against this cocksucker

dont worry. i got him in my sights. i shoot on ur command

Fuck you opie

i think you’re blind
His avi is a green boy. His next color is green. His current color is blusih green. He sounds like every greencel and he has green inferiority complex .He's as green as red.

His avi is a green boy. His next color is green. His current color is blusih green. He sounds like every greencel and he has green inferiority complex .He's as green as red.
Nigger iq

Sometimes you need to be a nigger to become white

none of us matter

We need to torture all greycels

They need to make the final rank after the rainbows pure black, to symbolize your metamorphosis into becoming the ultimate manifestation of the blackpill

no more brother wars