Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Idk what to do anymore

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I've just been going to wageslave and going home and looking at the wall and hoping for nice conversations here but nothing happens. I think I should rope.

I've just been going to wageslave and going home and looking at the wall and hoping for nice conversations here but nothing happens. I think I should rope.
Damn, hopefully you have a decent lifestyle

Damn, hopefully you have a decent lifestyle
No. It's just me eating junk food and drinking and sleep. Rinse and repeat. Doesn't help the "brocels" just fucking want me dead for no reason

That's what i always do but i am leg broken these days so I just sit on the bed
How do I get disability in wagecuk burger land.

Try making friends irl.

Try making friends irl.
Can't they don't have the same interests. they like pooptok and other trendy things I don't know nor care about. Masking makes me want to kill myself. I am just quiet and I do nothing all day

Yes put yourself out there and get new hobbies , also take care of your daily routine meditate and go showering daily:feelshaha:
Showering daily will not change humanity's evil nature.

No but it’ll make you feel better even if it’s just for a few hours
The goal is to change humanity's incorrect nature. They must become good for the pure cosmic absolute

The goal is to change humanity's incorrect nature. They must become good for the pure cosmic absolute
I’m afraid that is not going to happen in our lifetime, dare I say even in the future as the sun takes it’s like breathe and is about to explode humanity’s nature will still remain the same for the most part.

Can't they don't have the same interests. they like pooptok and other trendy things I don't know nor care about. Masking makes me want to kill myself. I am just quiet and I do nothing all day
JuSt PuT yOuRsElF oUt ThErE!!!11

I’m afraid that is not going to happen in our lifetime, dare I say even in the future as the sun takes it’s like breathe and is about to explode humanity’s nature will still remain the same for the most part.
Incorrect