Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story idk if i have legit mental illness

• Thread starter Deleted member 33615
  • Start date
Deleted member 33615

Deleted member 33615

Dont make me cry
-
whereever i go, i see people face (reaction) after i talk. and all of them seem to be laughing or being angry. i dont know if i am an legit retard who is below avergae IQ. this happens everywhere i go, in university, outside university, in resturants. i dont know if i have some serious mental illness or just retarded. i have not been diagonised with any mental illness. but i think i am on autist spectrum disorder or straight up schiziopernic. In uni i always think and feel everyone is laughing at me. the way i walk, talk, and everything i do is funny to people around me. i usually walk with my face facing on the ground. in class, when a normie , foid, teacher makes a joke i think thats made towards me and rather than focusing on study i spend time doing analysis, why did they say that ? after hours of toturing myself i listen to music and go to sleep sad. i feel like the society and people around me are tourturing me mentally. these two foids in class would come over and talk to the guys who are sitting with me in same seat and i was like invisble to them. this mentally fucked me up for so many days. i tried make a few friends, but turns out they are just acting friendly to mock me later. i dont even want to go outside of my room now.

I'm sorry you had to experience this

Same tbh, i even hear shit like once a week that I know they couldn't have said yet I still hear it example "Oh i heard hes an incel", "hes never gonna amount to nothing". I even see shit once a month that i know isn't real, usually its people watching me from a distance, often its the same guy who kinda looks like a shadow. However If I walk closer he dissapears.
" I even see shit once a month that i know isn't real, usually its people watching me from a distance, often its the same guy who kinda looks like a shadow. However If I walk closer he dissapears."
this happens sometimes to me , when i wake up from sleep at night. i see shadow who looks like a person , and after i open my eyes , it just disappears.

I'm sorry boyo.

apparently men that are disgusted by foids that fuck 50 men at the span of a year and fuck their own dogs have mental illness.
clown society

apparently men that are disgusted by foids that fuck 50 men at the span of a year and fuck their own dogs have mental illness.
clown society

You either have schizophrenia or you are unlucky enough to be around stupid people. Stay strong bud.

whereever i go, i see people face (reaction) after i talk. and all of them seem to be laughing or being angry. i dont know if i am an legit retard who is below avergae IQ. this happens everywhere i go, in university, outside university, in resturants. i dont know if i have some serious mental illness or just retarded. i have not been diagonised with any mental illness. but i think i am on autist spectrum disorder or straight up schiziopernic. In uni i always think and feel everyone is laughing at me. the way i walk, talk, and everything i do is funny to people around me. i usually walk with my face facing on the ground. in class, when a normie , foid, teacher makes a joke i think thats made towards me and rather than focusing on study i spend time doing analysis, why did they say that ? after hours of toturing myself i listen to music and go to sleep sad. i feel like the society and people around me are tourturing me mentally. these two foids in class would come over and talk to the guys who are sitting with me in same seat and i was like invisble to them. this mentally fucked me up for so many days. i tried make a few friends, but turns out they are just acting friendly to mock me later. i dont even want to go outside of my room now.
I feel you bro I have the exact same thing when I am off my meds

This is brutal. If I were you I would quit uni and lock myself into a room for the rest of my life to avoid trauma

They probably don't think anything bad of you but I know what you mean, I have the same. Sounds like something stemming from you childhood, maybe your parents constantly made you feel like a burden to them or maybe bullying at school before that. Either way you were exposed to a bad situation long enough to pick up maladaptive behaviors. Look up CPTSD, it will probably resonate with you heavily.

They probably don't think anything bad of you but I know what you mean, I have the same. Sounds like something stemming from you childhood, maybe your parents constantly made you feel like a burden to them or maybe bullying at school before that. Either way you were exposed to a bad situation long enough to pick up maladaptive behaviors. Look up CPTSD, it will probably resonate with you heavily.
i was abused and neglected in childhood. thanks bro, i will look in to it.

Made me sad reading this.

Hope you finish your uni soon . Uni = hs. A lot of workplaces too so hope you find one with a cultural well not poisoned by foids.

It could very well be autism. You may be acting in a way considered "strange" by other people without realizing it. People with autism have a very hard time understanding why others have a certain expression when talking to them.

It doesn't mean that you're retarded. You can actually be autist and really smart. Maybe go to a licensed therapist to see if you could get some diagnosis? Idk, but it does seem like some mental disorder because this doesn't happen to regular people, even if they're ugly.

You are high inhib because you've never been in serious shit before. Once someone smokes drugs or gets into a fight or goes to jail, everything seems so little in comparison that they just don't give a fuck. At some point you have to realize that it's not the end of the world if someone doesn't like you. You can't go through life pleasing everybody.

if you have mental illness, it's 100% soycietys fault. Look at what are they doing to you every single day. Anyone would lose their shit if they went through any of that for 1 week.
I don't want to gaslight you because I don't know you, but from personal experience I think there's a 50/50 chance that the reason they react weird when you talk is either your voice or how you say things. I don't think that has anything to do with mental illness though, just the inhability to adapt due to constant rejection through years and years and years of bullying. The ''walking with my face facing on the ground'' is a massive red flag though, you should stop doing that. Personally, I started to turn into a schizo because I go through the same shit as you. It's insane how hard is to live as an incel in soyciety.

I have experienced many of these symptoms, I was bullied and ostracized by my peers in high school. I've been mentally fucked up most of my life, even before all the bullying started, mainly phobias, OCD and other weird behavioral issues.