Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idiotic concept of self-improvement

Miserable & Lonely

Miserable & Lonely

Greycel
There is literally nothing I can think of that's more cringe than some genetic dead and socially outcasted low status loser trying to "self improve" to fit into society. It's like they're so far off the mark I don't even know where to begin with them.

The average person, and even above average just exists and the things that you consider "normal" just happen to them. No high schooler ever had to "self improve" to get a girlfriend, he just existed, thought it would be cool and fun to play sports, and the girl was attracted to him and they gravitated towards each other. There's no thought out into any of this, these things just happen through natural flow of life, no "self improvement" necessary. That's what happens when you're not genetic subhuman, you don't ever find yourself one night laying in bed alone wondering why you don't have a single friend or you never kissed a girl in your whole life. You don't devise a plan to stop touching your cock for six months in order to look a girl in the eye. You just exist, you go with the societal flow, and you end up with a wife, a nice job, a house, and some kids. If you missed out on this flow, it's propably because you're genetic shit. And there is no point at which you can come back, there is no time machine or ability to recreate your character. Now that i think, even if suddenly i woke up either as a normie or a chad, the brutal part is - deal is done, the damage has already been done. Having trash genes automatically makes a domino effect on your communication, your relationships.

I just hate bluepilled foids and normies talking about personality, how do I suppose to even develop one when people cross on the other side of the street just by seing me? Bullying in school, rejections, zero friends. Im a virgin, touchless garbage. I don't even need a life of a chad who bangs with my potentially future wife every single day, all I want is just an average normie life. But I can't because Im a fucking subhuman ethnic looser and there is no amount of improooovement that could fix it.

JoinedMay 29, 2024Posts1

Incels are self deproving and that's a good thing

>Asian foid avi
>Copypasta first post

Rowan Atkinson GIF

>Miserable & Lonely
definitely not a larp/fed/itfag with that username

you have to self improve because you are inferior inherently. The more inferior you are the more effort you must partake in self-improvement, which is why chinks are the lowest lifeform

You can always hate females more. Everyday when an incel wakes up and looks in the mirror, he should ask himself 'how can I hate wom*n even more than I already do?' and strive to find with more reasons to motivate yourself to hate w*men. That's the only version of self improvement which matters.

Last edited:
Well Said gRay

You can always hate females more. Everyday when an incel wakes up and looks in the mirror, he should ask himself 'how can I hate wom*n even more than I already do?' and strive to find with more reasons to motivate yourself to hate w*men. That's the only version of self improvement which matters.
Hello officer

This is totally valid content, a 4chan copy

Guy made an account, didn't read a single post, uploaded a foid avi, and posted pasta. NGMI

Another GrAY, another 4chan copypasta