Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idiot gymcel goes from good looking guy to bloated disgusting freak

• Thread starter anincelforlifelol
  • Start date
A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
7mIrSO4.jpg

Perfect physique. Good looking guy.

pRcMMlI.jpg

Chadlite at least

Then he probably went on the Misc:
"Wristcel!"
"Skinny faggot! Eat more!"
"Get bigger faggot!"

becomes this:
sfmnhFc.jpg

5BfH75n.jpg

From easy 7 range to 4. Fucking idiot. This is why the Misc and power lifting gymcelling is cancer.

Stacy destroys him on his new found "strength"
f135Grv.jpg

Why the fuck such retarded people are born with good genetics when i deserve them more ?

Jfl at gymcels

The misc and all other gymcelling forums need to be taken down for the commong good

I literally fell for the exact same thing and I bulked my way to subhumanity and now I'm fighting against myself everyday to stick to my diet

The misc and all other gymcelling forums need to be taken down for the commong good

I literally fell for the exact same thing and I bulked my way to subhumanity and now I'm fighting against myself everyday to stick to my diet
Is it really that hard to get lean again? I bulked and then dropped 20 lbs. Now I have a damn good body all natural. Too bad my face is ugly as fuck.

>He fell for the bulking meme

Is it really that hard to get lean again? I bulked and then dropped 20 lbs. Now I have a damn good body all natural. Too bad my face is ugly as fuck.

Well I hate to sound like a normie but the truth is

I actually cope with food , and being depressed doesnt help either , so I'll let you imagine how brutal hunger is for me , but I'm getting there

LEL.

Seeing Chads/Chadlites destroy their genetics with Low-IQ-Gymcelling is life fuel.

There's a right way to do this, and there's a wrong way to do this.

Gymcels : always go for the lean, effortless look. More mass isn't always a good thing.

LEL.

Seeing Chads/Chadlites destroy their genetics with Low-IQ-Gymcelling is life fuel.

There's a right way to do this, and there's a wrong way to do this.

Gymcels : always go for the lean, effortless look. More mass isn't always a good thing.
Tell that to some of the retards on here and Lookism that "You will never be as masc looking as Mike Tyson hurrr durrrrrr

Tell that to some of the retards on here and Lookism that "You will never be as masc looking as Mike Tyson hurrr durrrrrr

When I first started posting here, whenever I'd post something optimistic about the benefits of looksmaxxing/surgerymaxxing/gymcelling, i'd get some InsecureCel response about not belonging here and get told to GTFO to lookism.

I went to lookism and could not stand the place for more than 5 minutes. They're even more insufferable than the TRP cucks. At least TRP is unintentionally funny and is a comedy gold mine with the "muh confidence" bullshit.

Lookism is pure cringe.

Women run the fuck away from Neanderthal looking dudes like Mike Tyson.

This is how you shouldn't gymcel
His body looked amazing in the first pic so why did he destroy it? I believe he might suffer from bigorexia

Never bulk. Never bulk. Just be lean and athletic.

Why the fuck such retarded people are born with good genetics when i deserve them more ?

Literally just go to the gym, even if your face is subhuman you'll gain at least 1 PSL point.

Women aren't attracted to crazy muscles. Only a few women are. Muscle definition is one thing, a freak is another.

I doubt it was deliberate, I think he just lost the psychological strength to control his diet, and became a fat fuck as a consequence.

FFS. He had a Cristiano Ronaldo-esque face/body, then he worked harder in the gym so he could look like an average, slightly bloated hispanic that works in construction.

Lol damn. The only people who should dirty bulk or power lift are people who are non incels and compassionate, or incels who are already ugly and cannot improve with low bodyfat.

What does this have to do with inceldom?

motherfucker looked like zyzz and then he decided to do that to himself. just lol.

Disregard females, acquire gains

Jesus christ that's one of the most brutal decensions i've ever witnessed. Lord have mercy

These are the ultimate physiques

wbW5gAv.jpg

UNEQq8W.jpg

They look like Greek Gods.

You have to be literally retarded to bloat as much as that guy.

These are the ultimate physiques

wbW5gAv.jpg

UNEQq8W.jpg

They look like Greek Gods.

You have to be literally retarded to bloat as much as that guy.

He probably ate shit and a high caloric surplus (The gymcel)