Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idiot from incels tears thinks rape is as bad as murder

• Thread starter Deleted member 19486
  • Start date
Deleted member 19486

Deleted member 19486

Banned
-
I haven’t laughed like this in a long time

E0061ACD 392D 46EE 8614 3FE4EFE23B25

Attachments

• E6B4D076-FBED-4B62-BF36-10EAFBF105F1.jpeg
    E6B4D076-FBED-4B62-BF36-10EAFBF105F1.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 18
Lol was it a female or a cuck that wrote that?

Rape is so blown out of proportion and they make it seem like the worst thing ever, especially when the foid took dozens of cock before it, just because a subhuman raped you doesn't mean shit

cucks gonna cuck

Rape is just natural tbh.

Rape is so blown out of proportion and they make it seem like the worst thing ever, especially when the foid took dozens of cock before it, just because a subhuman raped you doesn't mean shit
I agree 100%

It's only rape when the guy is sub5.

Genital Mutilation. The original post was about female genital mutilation. OP was bitching about incels thinking female genital mutilation is ok

It's worse to be falsely accused of rape than it is to be raped.

Genital Mutilation. The original post was about female genital mutilation. OP was bitching about incels thinking female genital mutilation is ok
FGM stops them from being whores, which cucks obv dont support

Getting raped by Chad is fine, but from a subhuman it's worse than death

I think cheating is as bad as rape

Rape was the mean by his ancestors reproduce. what a disgrace fucking cuck

Tbh, I would rather be falsely accused of murder then be falsely accused or rape, just because of the way normies peceive rapists. It's impossible to recover from a false rape accusation even if you are not charged, or are acquitted.

Yes because we all know that being dead is just as bad as being raped makes perfect sense to me. I adore their hypocrisy, they fail to acknowledge the parallel point they are drawing here. If devaluing human dignity is so bad then why are they so hell bent on devaluing ours? They claim to have a moral high ground, but in fact they don't have a single clue what that even means. They worship the social construct that they belong to, It's what grounds them in this world; this is why they are so delusional about anything that could wreck it. Knowing the truth would quiet possibly trigger their mental breakdown, their minds are subconsciously rejecting it.

Rape isn't worse than killing. It's stupid how society keeps promoting the myth that rape is worse. If a person is raped, they can eventually heal and come back stronger than ever. Studies have found that it is possible to heal. Is it a lot of work? Yes. But it's very possible and anyone can do it. I don't think even the most severe sexual abuse will cause lifelong misery and horror. Even those with severe trauma can have some good days. If you're raped, only a part of your life is taken away. If you're murdered, all of your life is gone forever. It's funny how feminists say they wanna empower women but they teach rape victims to wallow in their trauma.

People exaggerate the effects of sexual abuse in many cases to justify society's moral panic over sex offenders. Our moral panic over sex offenders has been around since the 80s.

Getting raped isn't as bad as being ugly and under 6ft tall.