Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idiot dies from white knighting.

Based guy 1. Hope this happens to all guy 2s

He got isekaied.

We have a term for this, it's called "minding your own business". In our case anyway, they'd never do the same for us if people were dunking on us. In fact from experience, bystanders are more likely to join in as you will always be assumed to be the bad party if someone initiates violence against you as an ugly dude. If you somehow manage to defend yourself, you will be seen even more as in the wrong.

That said suicide by "play stupid games" seems an interesting way to go. But it wouldnt be very reliable jfl

Threw his life away for a dumb slut who won’t even look in his direction if he ever recovers from the coma, and if he dies then she will forget him the next day (but more likely she’s forgotten him already)

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

If that guy was conscious right now, he’d be asking himself “was it really worth it”? But it’s a rhetorical question cos he already knows the answer

We have a term for this, it's called "minding your own business". In our case anyway, they'd never do the same for us if people were dunking on us. In fact from experience, bystanders are more likely to join in as you will always be assumed to be the bad party if someone initiates violence against you as an ugly dude. If you somehow manage to defend yourself, you will be seen even more as in the wrong.

That said suicide by "play stupid games" seems an interesting way to go. But it wouldnt be very reliable jfl
:bigbrain:

Hope the cuck dies

Always mind your business. Not worth risking everything for a whore.

Threw his life away for a dumb slut who won’t even look in his direction if he ever recovers from the coma, and if he dies then she will forget him the next day (but more likely she’s forgotten him already)

If that guy was conscious right now, he’d be asking himself “was it really worth it”? But it’s a rhetorical question cos he already knows the answer

Yep, toilets give absolutely 0 shits about White Knights, all White Knights really do is act as free bodyguards for toilets and as far as toilets are concerned, "White Knights are an invisible force field."

If a Sub-Chad hits on her she feels "invisible negative energy" heading towards her that gets "stopped by invisible neutral energy", she doesn't even see the men fighting, she just experiences invisible energies changing around her and doesn't understand how.

This is why toilets believe in Astrology, as far as they know "invisible forces" act in her life, but these forces are just the men she is mentally incapable of seeing.

To a toilet sub-8 men are like the Silence from Doctor Who, she can interact with us but forget we exist literally the moment she breaks eye contact. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And the woman goes home, forgets about the incident, and gets plowed by Chad Maximus, receiving full-body orgasms.
I bet my whole savings that she isn’t even thinking about him rn

Probably some normie who will defend wahman even after coma

OH NO NO NO
SIMPSISTERS HOW WILL WE RECOVER

Probably some normie who will defend wahman even after coma

The coma might rewire his brain and he may wake up to be blackpilled (if he even recovers, although I want him to die for being such a whiteknight).

i hate when foids are protected

The coma might rewire his brain and he may wake up to be blackpilled (if he even recovers, although I want him to die for being such a whiteknight).
Jfl at our fragile lifes simp defends toilet who was none of his business
Now ruined for life
Protecter of wahman
Meanwhile the foid is getting analpied

i hate when foids are protected
same i even come across it on places like looksmax and have to hit them with the reality check that if a girl wouldnt defend him behind his back but rather join in

i fucking hate bluepilled simp white knights faggots

:feelsclown::bigbrain:

Booom knockout :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:, must have hit his head on the ground hard :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

If a Sub-Chad hits on her she feels "invisible negative energy" heading towards her that gets "stopped by invisible neutral energy", she doesn't even see the men fighting, she just experiences invisible energies changing around her and doesn't understand how.

This is why toilets believe in Astrology, as far as they know "invisible forces" act in her life, but these forces are just the men she is mentally incapable of seeing.
That is honestly a very high-IQ take on why foids believe in astrology. We all know they don't care or really know about how behind the scenes thirsty simps in positions of power give them a good life. I noticed it first hand as a cashier at a supermarket I worked at. Thirsty customers asked for foid employee's numbers and gave them high tips, while the men got very small tips, if ever. The bosses always let them get away with everything.

And the woman goes home, forgets about the incident, and gets plowed by Chad Maximus, receiving full-body orgasms.
That's the funniest part of it ngl

That is honestly a very high-IQ take on why foids believe in astrology. We all know they don't care or really know about how behind the scenes thirsty simps in positions of power give them a good life. I noticed it first hand as a cashier at a supermarket I worked at. Thirsty customers asked for foid employee's numbers and gave them high tips, while the men got very small tips, if ever. The bosses always let them get away with everything.
why the fuck would anyone givng tips to cashiers at supermareket? where this is at?

Imagine fighting for a toilet that will forget you exist in a few days :society:

why the fuck would anyone givng tips to cashiers at supermareket? where this is at?
In Germany, and it was an organic food store, so the customers had a lot of money. It happened rarely.

holes have no problem letting another man die for them.

she should be charged with murder if he dies

[UWSL]Being a white knight in front of someone you don't know personally isn't worth it, the moron will regret it to death if he survives, (I wish he will not.)[/UWSL]

Last edited:

idk what this retard expected he probably played this scenario in his head and thought the guy would bow down to him and leave then he'd get the girl he was white knighting for, dumb fuck literally started an altercation he had no business in for a foid who would never look at him outside of this situation lol worst case happened but when you get involved anything can happen white knights r pathetic fucks

idk what this retard expected he probably played this scenario in his head and thought the guy would bow down to him and leave then he'd get the girl he was white knighting for, dumb fuck literally started an altercation he had no business in for a foid who would never look at him outside of this situation lol worst case happened but when you get involved anything can happen white knights r pathetic fucks
Yeah people need to stop protecting women just Cuz. If she feels uncomfortable she can leave and staff will be there to help.

Hope this happens to all cucks.