Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idgaf about trans people

Socialretard79

Socialretard79

Recruit
★★★
Anyone else? I can't bring myself to give a fuck I just ignore that bullshit.

Honestly if Chads go gay/trap it means there will be less competition and it's a good thing

idgaf either

sick of cuckservatives whining about how transfags are going to use the wrong bathrooms, sick of SJWs who insist that everyone else has to bend over backwards to accommodate them

really, there are so few trannies that they are a non-issue

it's just yet another product of the culture war

I just want trannies to make foids feel uncomfortable.

idgaf either

sick of cuckservatives whining about how transfags are going to use the wrong bathrooms, sick of SJWs who insist that everyone else has to bend over backwards to accommodate them

I'm with you on that. It's legit retarded. Struggling to pay rent and get Healthcare is a bigger concern to me than trans people

I don't care about trans people, just wished that they would stop promoting them.

No one really gives a fuck about those attention seeking lunatics. They're just used as a tool by the left for the purpose of virtue signalling.

idgaf either

Theyre a protected class meaning you cannot discriminate against them legally. That is an issue

Honestly if Chads go gay/trap it means there will be less competition and it's a good thing
Kill all the chads today and foids still won't find us attractive. :feelscry: Just increase in dykes.

I don't care about anything anymore.

No one really gives a fuck about those attention seeking lunatics. They're just used as a tool by the left for the purpose of virtue signalling.
Unironically this.

idgaf either

I just want trannies to make foids feel uncomfortable.
Transgender women really fuck up radical feminists and the privilege of biological women tbh

while i dont really agree with the proposed "science" behind it ( and im putting that out there nicely, because my belief, backed with evidence is that men will be men and women will be women) i have no problem if they just keep to themselves. Its the constant "trans" push from society that irritates me. And all of this non binary bullshit can fuck off.
idgaf either

exactly, considering trans people make up like 0.1???% of the population

Last edited:
Transgender women really fuck up radical feminists and the privilege of biological women tbh
Foids lowkey hate trans women, if a chad were to ask a foid if she was trans she would take it pretty personally.

Foids lowkey hate trans women,
Foids hate when the attention isn't on them.
Suffragettes hated black men for getting the vote before them.
if a chad were to ask a foid if she was trans she would take it pretty personally.
Foids aren't entitled to transwomen not existing.

Me neither, I think female to male trannies are hilarious though, imagine throwing away your privileged lifestyle like that.

Some fag on reddit tried to lecture me on how the word transgender is offensive. I was actually gonna write tranny but changed it so I dont get banned by nazi mods. I wanted to tell it to fuck off but thats illegal nowadays.

Joined monday

Most of them are just normies who have givin up on becoming chad.

I mean I use to not either but then I realized a lot of them target sexually frustrated guys like us to join there ranks.
That riko guy from 4chan for example.