Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ideology of a chad

AutisticCopecel

AutisticCopecel

Self-banned
-
what is it? bluepilled,redpilled,blackpilled? what do they really believe about women? do they have misogynistic ( :soy: ) personalities?

They are actually a mix of all three.

Chadpilled :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Tbh They probably have :bluepill: views but know some :redpill: because they see foids actions first hand.

But I dont think they would go as far as blackpilled:blackpill:. (They don't need too)

"Just be yourself bruh"

"Just be Confident Bro...."

Usually flipping between blue and red pills. I have seen the more successful a Chad the more bluepilled he is. He keeps buying into the delusion. But Chad lites who have a harder time are pretty red pilled. And Chad lites often end up scoring more then Chads simply due to sheer persistence.

Social darwinism

He dont have ideology,he just fuck and dumb

"Oonga boonga pee pee in vagine" most of the time really

they believe in what their parents and friends believe in

I do not know if a chad can be black but maybe reflect in red ... once a high level normie or chadlite do not know, told me to stay with the girl who was crazy with him and he did not want, he said it was only I get "mingling" with her ahahha precisely at the time it was uglier almost an obese degree II with swollen face, many of them are blue.

Chadpilled :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Tbh They probably have :bluepill: views but know some :redpill: because they see foids actions first hand.

But I dont think they would go as far as blackpilled:blackpill:. (They don't need too)
Agree.

they just follow their instincts and react to shit, no pills