Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Identity fallacy

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Your research paper was created by a pro pedo website thus it’s inaccurate!

no because the research paper’s results match what most researchers have confirmed. Most studies confirm that 1-5% of men are pedophiles and James cantor has confirmed that hebephilia is more common than pedophilia. So if 16% of men are hebephiles I think this research paper is accurate. It doesn’t even talk about how common ephebophilia is. Just about how many men have a primary attraction to prepubescent or pubescent kids. So enough of this identity fallacy

@Mainländer

I hate identity/authority fallacies and legalism tbh. If you think the government law dictates what's moral, then you should shut up forever about slavery shit. It was legal, whites did nothing wrong accoding to your logic.

People can be so dumb.

so according to soyciety 210,000,000+ men deserve to be put to the guillotine for feeling sexually attracted to under 18's, so basically eugenics.

I hate identity/authority fallacies and legalism tbh. If you think the government law dictates what's moral, then you should shut up forever about slavery shit. It was legal, whites did nothing wrong accoding to your logic.

People can be so dumb.
I also looked up the studies cited in the research paper and it matched the research paper. IT think only .01% of men have any attraction even to a 17 year old

so according to soyciety 210,000,000+ men deserve to be put to the guillotine for feeling sexually attracted to under 18's, so basically eugenics.
Calm down. Nobody is getting arrested for their sexual attractions unless they do something illegal with it.

Calm down. Nobody is getting arrested for their sexual attractions unless they do something illegal with it.
So? That’s like saying “don’t worry about homophobia. As long as you keep it secret you’re fine”

So? That’s like saying “don’t worry about homophobia. As long as you keep it secret you’re fine”
I unironically agree with this. Homosexuality is not normal in the slightest. I am baffled that scientists are not treating this condition but try to construe it as normal human behaviour of some "minority". (Well I do know why. Because most of the establishment favors libertarian free market philosophy which calls for such ridiculous attitudes towards sex and gender.)

I unironically agree with this. Homosexuality is not normal in the slightest. I am baffled that scientists are not treating this condition but try to construe it as normal human behaviour of some "minority". (Well I do know why. Because most of the establishment favors libertarian free market philosophy which calls for such ridiculous attitudes towards sex and gender.)
Attraction to teens is way more natural than homosexuality

Well if it is a fact it's a fact. Makes sense if that's when people used to get married anyways

I also looked up the studies cited in the research paper and it matched the research paper. IT think only .01% of men have any attraction even to a 17 year old
They're blinded by ideology.

Well if it is a fact it's a fact. Makes sense if that's when people used to get married anyways
But no it’s disgusting u inkwell :soy:
They're blinded by ideology.
Wanna know a fun fact?: many people on reddit actually do agree that attraction to jb is normal. IT is just the exception rather than the rule

Wanna know a fun fact?: many people on reddit actually do agree that attraction to jb is normal. IT is just the exception rather than the rule
People should accept the truth even if they don't like it.

I accept that working is the correct thing to do instead of being a NEET, even though I'd much prefer being a NEET.

People should accept the truth even if they don't like it.

I accept that working is the correct thing to do instead of being a NEET, even though I'd much prefer being a NEET.
And if the psychiatric and professional definition of pedophilia is a predominant attraction to prepubescent children and concurrently pedohpilia is classified as a psychiatric disorder then why is that definition wrong but society’s definition is right?

And if the psychiatric and professional definition of pedophilia is a predominant attraction to prepubescent children and concurrently pedohpilia is classified as a psychiatric disorder then why is that definition wrong but society’s definition is right?
Because feelings.

And people like IT always say “ok pedo” as a response to good arguments
When people start with ad hominem attacks, you can know you won (or is about to win, at least) the debate.

When people start with ad hominem attacks, you can know you won (or is about to win at worst) the debate.
And many just accuse you of being a pedophile to silence you

And many just accuse you of being a pedophile to silence you
Another popular one is a mix of strawman with appeal to emotion. "SEE, THAT GUY SUPPORTS CHILD RAPE!"

Another popular one is a mix of strawman with appeal to emotion. "SEE, THAT GUY SUPPORTS CHILD RAPE!"
I never understood how teenagers are children. Being a child at 17 and then adult at 18 isn’t how biology works. And some cucks try to say that 18 year olds are children

I never understood how teenagers are children. Being a child at 17 and then adult at 18 isn’t how biology works. And some cucks try to say that 18 year olds are children
>18= of age and <18= underage is an oversimplified legalism people used to feel comfortable with. But now feminists want to make that number bigger.

>18= of age and <18= underage is an oversimplified legalism people used to feel comfortable with. But now feminists want to make that number bigger.
Seriously feminists are gonna try raising the AOC to 21 soon

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back