Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill identical twins are proof your life is determined pre-birth

P

Panda

Banned
-
Just lol at comparing yourself to your non identical brother. telling yourself "if only i went to the gym more i could have been attractive and NT like him".
identical twins even when separated at birth still come out exactly the same. personality and health wise. (unless there was extreme trauma)

if you had a twin brother who grew up in a different environment he would be posting on this site just like you are. you never had a chance.

everything about you was determined months before your birth.

non-identical-twins-holyllwood-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

12.jpg

twins.jpg

three non-identical brothers. see the one in the middle? he was fucked from day 1. same parents, same diet, same environment. he still came out incel and his brothers still came out slayers.

G E N E T I C S
GY007aF.png

Just lol at comparing yourself to your non identical brother. telling yourself "if only i went to the gym more i could have been attractive and NT like him".
identical twins even when separated at birth still come out exactly the same. personality and health wise. (unless there was extreme trauma)

if you had a twin brother who grew up in a different environment he would be posting on this site just like you are. you never had a chance.

everything about you was determined months before your birth.

non-identical-twins-holyllwood-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

12.jpg

twins.jpg

three non-identical brothers. see the one in the middle? he was fucked from day 1. same parents, same diet, same environment. he still came out incel and his brothers still came out slayers.

G E N E T I C S
GY007aF.png
Guy on the bottom was the father of one of the roasties killed by NC right?