Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ideas for Stories?

gummybearcel

gummybearcel

no gummy for your face
-
Basically every popular story that has ever been written appeals to some type of normie. The more obscure stories get, the less popular views they tend to have. This might not be true as I don't read many fiction books JFL.
I'm just wondering if you incels have any interesting story ideas that you'd like to see. Ideas from such an underrepresented group in soyciety are sure to be fresh and novel.

the best stories are things that happened in REAL LIFE, if you know where to look

A young man decides to kill his father because he believes he is the cause of many problems in his life. After committing the act, he discovers that his father was a target of a criminal gang seeking revenge against him and anyone associated with him.

Incel meets sub5sexual incelphilic stacy (my drea)

I'm just wondering if you incels have any interesting story ideas that you'd like to see. Ideas from such an underrepresented group in soyciety are sure to be fresh and novel.
Can’t speak much for novels (only finished a few of the most popular ones like 1984 and Fight Club) but overall, I value ambiguity, simplicity, substance, and environmental storytelling. For me, the more quiet the movie, game, book, etc. is, the more I tend to appreciate it for its maturity. The less is sometimes more and I feel like the problem with most modern entertainment is that subtlety is dead to them, and they can’t resist not being in your face with whatever they want to preach m all the time for the sake of appealing to a broad audience.

Ideas like Limbo, Inside, The Unfinished Swan, Soma, etc. where the process is what it gets you there and it’s much more nuanced and grey than compacted storylines really catch my eye.

If you want to make it appeal to us, write something focused. The sanctuary of being able to know when to shut the fuck up when you’re conveying yourself as a writer or creator stands as a beacon.

Do you publish your stories?