Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ideas for something to draw? I want to create an incel comic?

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
I need ideas on what to make the comic about?

Main protagonist
Setting
Plot
Etc

Also can just draw whatever for funsies
63197F63 C520 469F 9831 A69C90BC779C

fuck it ill just spray baby gravy all over my cousins face

How about a guy who hasn't swallowed the blackpill yet but discovers hes incel and starts a forum. And that man is SergentIncel

How about a guy who hasn't swallowed the blackpill yet but discovers hes incel and starts a forum. And that man is SergentIncel

This. He should go through all the steps. Having a oneitis...her getting boned by Chad. Trying to move on. Constant rejection. I foresee this being a very depressing comic. lol

This. He should go through all the steps. Having a oneitis...her getting boned by Chad. Trying to move on. Constant rejection. I foresee this being a very depressing comic. lol
It has great potential. And could be blackpill propaganda

Damn what u got against him lol

Main protagonist: A young boy going through stages of his life, from childhood to adulthood, facing constant rejection and finding solace in the incels.is fourm
Setting: Mainly school but also just around the town and the kid's house.
Plot: A kid gets bullied at school for being ugly and pines for every girl at his school but they all reject him. As he grows up into his late teens he joins a site he'd been reading for years, incels.is, and through it he gains confidence. Although he gets no women he's no longer bullied, is the captian of the wrestling team and everyone fears him. He's enlisted in the army and comes out a hero.

I’ll whip something up , I subconsciously draw all my characters with chad like features. I’ll have to make the mc repulsive but heroic
Main protagonist: A young boy going through stages of his life, from childhood to adulthood, facing constant rejection and finding solace in the incels.is fourm
Setting: Mainly school but also just around the town and the kid's house.
Plot: A kid gets bullied at school for being ugly and pines for every girl at his school but they all reject him. As he grows up into his late teens he joins a site he'd been reading for years, incels.is, and through it he gains confidence. Although he gets no women he's no longer bullied, is the captian of the wrestling team and everyone fears him. He's enlisted in the army and comes out a hero.
Actually sounds pretty good man , appreciate it:D

You all remember when doktordoom supposed to make an incel comic as well?

I need ideas on what to make the comic about?

Main protagonist
Setting
Plot
Etc

Also can just draw whatever for funsies
View attachment 30994

You can make it about a White/Black/Indian/Oriental boy with a shriveled up penis, who lives with his Normie fucked family, who just found out that his ugly face can shatter glass (car, window, any glass) if he stares at it and makes a certain "ugly-energy face" frequency. His superpower is being so ugly that his face can shatter Stacy faces and Chad faces, and he has a secret identify as a medicore video game programmer by day (where's a full Covid mask during low level business meetings where he is not going to get picked up as the vendor anyways) and by night, he is a Normie/Stacy/Chad hunter. Like a retarded Batman who takes off his mask to scare the shit out of good looking people untill they go into cardiac arrest just simply by seeing your unbelievably ugly face !!!

Is that going to work?

Careful I may keep it for myself and publish my own comic.

Oh wait I see you are banned. Nevermind.

Don't you of you dare take my ideas !:feelsautistic:

Last edited:
A guy who starts out bluepilled and eventually tries to take the redpill but realizes it’s horseshit and so he finally finds the black pill and ends up going ER

Maybe i should start drawing