Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ideas for anonymously receiving money online

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
No cryptocurrencies though

You want to make money online or what is this thread about?

I have a dummy paypal with a dummy name. I use an address for a Domino's in Pennsylvania as the address. No linked money info.

If I want to send money, I send it from my real paypal to the fake one, and then from the fake one to the person. If I want to receive it, I use the dummy account and then send it to the real one.

I have a dummy paypal with a dummy name. I use an address for a Domino's in Pennsylvania as the address. No linked money info.

If I want to send money, I send it from my real paypal to the fake one, and then from the fake one to the person. If I want to receive it, I use the dummy account and then send it to the real one.

That's pretty much useless since your real identity is directly linked with it

Wear a mask and take the chaturbate route to extract bux from gay cucks

That's pretty much useless since your real identity is directly linked with it
How anonymous does this need to be? Are you trying to hide from the government or something? I just do this to prevent doxxing and I thought that is why you wanted it.

How anonymous does this need to be? Are you trying to hide from the government or something? I just do this to prevent doxxing and I thought that is why you wanted it.

Looking for a way to receive money anonymously, online, without cryptocurrencies or other weird shit like that, which will not be tracable to me in any possible way