Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ideal

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

Maria Timofeeva

why is "she" built like a heavy tank

why is "she" built like a heavy tank
So that she can smother framelets and manlets like us with her thighs filled with all those juicy pheromones from her crotch and anus! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

@AsakuraHao do these mogger robust primitive sluts scare you? :feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Athletemaxx and find a russian tennis foid

A25341D1 D784 413A 9C74 29E445DB04C9

Post real stacies like her boyo
@Therapywasaaste

:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: they have no meat on their bodies!
Based that’s how all stacies usually are like. Ideal female archetype
Too masculine. I’m a framelet my preference can’t be girl with broad shoulders and large manlike frame. Plus all foids with perfect faces always have that perfect thin small frame skinny body

I’m a framelet my preference can’t be girl with broad shoulders and large manlike frame.
Why not? You guys would look good together like this:
1705374553043-png.1040023

i see you, and you got some very nice tastes
prime anri is very hard to mog. one of the absolute goats of a woman's sexuality
i think prime teeny hitomi tanaka mogs her, but its really neck and neck

also, i think prime jana defi and busty buffy also mog just about anyone
when it comes to women's sexuality, for me, race for some reason isnt as important as shape and dimensions
i always fall in love with asian women because of face, but for what i find sexy and of my sexual thoughts, its just more racially diverse

this is basically the hottest women to ever live imo. i regularly daydream of having a gf like this. what a fantasy
prime jana defi, who basically had the hottest body ever. several other girls are close
79196891 012 4ddc 73030680 001 4ed8 1

this is basically the hottest women to ever live imo. i regularly daydream of having a gf like this. what a fantasy
prime jana defi, who basically had the hottest body ever. several other girls are close
undefined
High belly button + wide hips! :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

stop simping.
Pointing out that she's attractive is simping? Are you fucking stupid? Simping is complimenting a girl to get her attention in hopes of getting laid. There's a -0.00000000000000000001% chance she'll ever even read an incel forum let alone this one fucking retard.

So that she can smother framelets and manlets like us with her thighs filled with all those juicy pheromones from her crotch and anus! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
nigga wat da fuck