Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ideal death

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
Okay, so picture this hypothetical situation: the Devil comes to you one day and tells you that you're conceded your ideal death, it can be in any circumstance you choose as long as it's limited to either your final moments or the events that tie in directly to the cause of death, BUT here's the catch: it has to happen immediately and the chain of events that lead to you dying start as soon as the conversation is over and can last no longer than a week.

But alas, he also offers you a choice, the possibility to go on living and finish whatever unfinished business you had upon this world, with the condition that when you die, it's going to be a horrible and painful death.

Do you stay or do you go? What is your ideal departure scenario?

(It's almost 3AM and I'm terminally bored sorry for the long text)

I'd like to be at the epicenter of a nuclear explosion, preferably located in the most leftist city on the planet

I get to witness a group of ISIS terrorists wiping out an entire slut walk, from start to end, in person, then I die instantly and painlessly from an explosion.

I get to witness a group of ISIS terrorists wiping out an entire slut walk, from start to end, in person, then I die instantly and painlessly from an explosion.
LMAO

a epic gunfich with some paramilatary group, where i take at least 100 of them before dying

Human sacrifice.

volcel if you dont get stabbed with a swordfish

San Francisco, that'd be great. That way it'd hit me as well.
Unfortunately it wouldn't hit you, as nukes explode far above the ground to increase area of effect.
You would be painfully incinerated over a few seconds after your ears have burst, you have fallen over and probably blinded.

I would choose to die liberating the holy land.