Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Idea: The RAPE Machine part 2 (inceltears post)

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★★

My post talking about my idea for The Rape Machine made it to Incel Tears. It's honestly kinda funny. They're talking about how "iT wOuldN't woRk iN rEaL LiFe". Why not though? is it really inconceivable that a machine could potentially overpower a woman? Obviously I don't have the programming skills to make this myself, but with the combined knowledge of the world today, it is definitely possible to make a robot that rapes sluts. I think it is humorous when dumb sluts get raped (in Pokemon go) and I wanted to share an idea supporting this.

Like I genuinely want to see the sheep fucker machine from Minecraft replicated in real life and be used on sluts against their will (again in Pokemon fire red).

Sheep fucker machine
Sheep gif

The last thing I want to mention is how they say things like "normal people don't think like this". Ok... and? I don't want to be like a "normal" person. You think normal people change the world? They don't. People who are leaders, inventors, philosophers, explorers, artists, etc. most of them aren't "normal". It's the creative minds that alter the world. Some guy who works a 9-5 job, comes back home, watches the game every night, and has never thought about anything critically in his entire life isn't the type of person who can actually make a difference in this world. The girl who spends all her money on slutty clothes, makeup and nails, and whose main priority is to party and sleep around isn't the type of person to lead an entire movement or make major scientific breakthroughs that radically advance this planet. I'm fairly confident pretty much everyone on that retarded subreddit will never accomplish anything of significance in their entire worthless lives. Their main priority is conformity and fitting in. These dumbfucks really think they can talk down to me. That's like a serial killer who burns babies alive trying to lecture you on what a terrible person you are.

Oh and guys I was just kidding about the rape stuff. Rape is like really bad and stuff. I would NEVER say women who show their shoulders should get anally raped. Women who walk around in skin tight yoga pants and cropped tube tops are doing NOTHING wrong. They aren't committing sexual harassment to every other person around them and they need to be treated with respect. Alright bye to all you landwhales on IT, keep continuing to stomp out creativity.

Last edited:
IT have no sense of humour

But tbh you should never admit that you were joking when people like that criticize your stuff

Just own it

Be proud of the entrepreneurial spirit evinced in your great idea

But tbh you should never admit that you were joking when people like that criticize your stuff

Just own it

Good idea. Let me edit the post

IT secretly thinks it's a good idea, that's why they took a screenshot of your post :feelsthink::blackpill:

They're trying to steal your inventions.

Just own it

Yeah I fixed it. I really did think it would be a funny idea to share, but I was also kinda serious. I should own that part. I don't think I should get rid of the last paragraph though just in case.

Yeah I fixed it. I really did think it would be a funny idea to share, but I was also kinda serious. I should own that part. I don't think I should get rid of the last paragraph though just in case.
based

also, this is 100% true:

That's like a serial killer who burns babies alive trying to lecture you on what a terrible person you are.

thats a great hentai idea

I wonder if the Unibomber would be for it, because I would imagine that would be a usecase for technology he would agree with

thats a great hentai idea

I wonder if the Unibomber would be for it, because I would imagine that would be a usecase for technology he would agree with
That'd be cool. I'm not personally into hentai but it can be interesting and funny as fuck. I sometimes browse guro hentai just for laughs and curiosity.

what the fuck is this retard saying, how would we make an "incel comment" if we were paralyzed.