Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Idea on how to put over foids in summer: Throw pee filled water bombs at them !

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I bet many here know water bombs and those who know them probably used them in summer to throw it at each other when you were kids.
K41033 Wasserbomben bunt gemischt 3 600x600

Now what if i tell you that you can completely ruin foids days with them and even let you live rent free in their head ? All you have to do is to take some unfilled water bombs, fill them with your urine and throw it a a foid or preferably a group of foids. Not only will their clothes get wet, they will also smell terribly and you have ruined successfully their day ! For a better effect, let your urine rot for a few weeks before using it.

Happy summer !

Last edited:
Based but too much dna evidence in urine you will get caught

I can't be assed to piss in a water balloon

Based but too much dna evidence in urine you will get caught
There is very little DNA in urine and its very unlikely to get caught by that alone

Even though I'm 23 I pass as a 14 year old I could unironically do this and just look like some retarded kid