Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idea for grannymaxxing for youngcels and manlets

• Thread starter Therapywasawaste
  • Start date
Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★★
This thread is to help others, I unfortunately do not find most women over 40 to be attractive.

I'm sure you've already thought of working or volunteering at an old folks home and dressing like the dead husbands of foids with dementia. That's very basic and tallfag normie only. It's also less reliable as they may just end up still saying no and just wanting to go out or watch tv or sonething.

If you are a younger looking guy or manlet, you need to find a foid who sexually abused her son or grandson. Look up who was ever on registries or anything like that, figure out who has sons, if they had alot of problems with their family, who's family cut off contact with them, if their sons don't visit them or don't let their children visit them (good indicator,) if they show any signs then it could be the right foid. Then you just have to try to look like her son and wait for her to have her dementia senoir moment and "rape" you.

If you Grannymax you'll be single soon if you know what I mean...