Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Idea for a video game - “ShootER: Battle of the Saints”, a fighting game featuring all the school shooters and incels gone berserk

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Based if someone actually made it.
Would be really funny and would generate a lot of controversy and outside attention (there are pros and cons to this)
I miss when people would make shocking content like this, the internet feels so barren and dead now... sucks even the simple things I used to cope with when I was younger aren't as good anymore.

Would be really funny and would generate a lot of controversy and outside attention (there are pros and cons to this)
I miss when people would make shocking content like this, the internet feels so barren and dead now... sucks even the simple things I used to cope with when I was younger aren't as good anymore.
If a wealthy person wanted to get the game produced, I'm sure it could be done. I think if it was contoured to change some of the more personal details of the shooters as not to offend families of those slain by shootERs - everything would be fine.

If a wealthy person wanted to get the game produced, I'm sure it could be done. I think if it was contoured to change some of the more personal details of the shooters as not to offend families of those slain by shootERs - everything would be fine.
Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris vs. Cho

Elliot RodgER vs Jake Davison

I think as long as the shootERs are dead irl, everything would work out.

Imagine the stages of the game - being places like: Isla Vista, Sandy Hook Elementary (before it was demolished, Columbine High School (before it was demolished), Virginia Tech, Biddick Drive in Plymouth, England - the game would be incredible.

ive had this idea before