Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Idea for a show came to me in a dream last night

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
In my dream I was the host of this game show called “Do I Have AIDS” and its like Maury but with STD test instead of paternity test. So you find out if you have STD’s instead of if you’re the father. And they would have all of that person’s recent sexual partners come on the show as well

Lolfuel idea for a show ngl:feelskek:

usually dream ideas aren't very good. i wake up with "genius" ideas for stories sometimes and when i read them later they are complete garbage.

usually dream ideas aren't very good. i wake up with "genius" ideas for stories sometimes and when i read them later they are complete garbage.
you prob just forgot some subtle aspect as to why they're awesome because you can't write it all down in time before you start to forget

you prob just forgot some subtle aspect as to why they're awesome because you can't write it all down in time before you start to forget
the subtle aspect of it that made it good is probably not within my ability to translate into words.

Not implausible

the subtle aspect of it that made it good is probably not within my ability to translate into words.
It probably is if it's fresh in your mind but we lose those details to the murk, happened so much when I dream of awesome video games or shows/battles, all a blur but I knew it was epic and superior to everything ever done

You said that you didn't have AIDS, the test indicated that was a lie.

You should do an incel podcast, like in the style where you interrogated that other member. You have the right voice for it:dab:

MAKE IT HAPPEN
MAKE IT HAPPEN