Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Idea for a black pilled tv show

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Simple idea. A Becky or Stacy is set up for a blind date with an incel. Camera crew follows them of course, they both know that. However she doesn’t know that he is wearing an ear piece, and is receiving live instructions from 3 Chads on what to say, what to do and how to act.

When she inevitably says she didn’t like him because of his personality we see that it’s BS because it was the Chads instructing him all along.

Nice idea actually

i'd pay to watch that shit

Sounds like "The Pickup Artist." And like The Pickup Artist, it would certainly be buried with "So the incel got a bunch of bullshit advice from a team of jackass pickup artists? Of course it failed, because the advice is bullshit and no woman should like men who act like that."

Sounds like "The Pickup Artist." And like The Pickup Artist, it would certainly be buried with "So the incel got a bunch of bullshit advice from a team of jackass pickup artists? Of course it failed, because the advice is bullshit and no woman should like men who act like that."
Yeah normies will always make excuses. I actually like that show back in the day and surprise surprise the guy I picked to win (best looking guy) won the season that I watched entirely.

Pitch it to some tv network. :lul: :lul: :lul:

its fake sweaty:soy:

Evidence won't change their mind.

that's probably what the normies will end up saying

The normies would say that the coaching was shitty or they would say the incel didn't have "confidence" in his lines...they might even just admit he's ugly and it's over for him. Nobody will sympathize with the incel except based and blackpilled incels.

The normies would say that the coaching was shitty or they would say the incel didn't have "confidence" in his lines...they might even just admit he's ugly and it's over for him. Nobody will sympathize with the incel except based and blackpilled incels.
You are likely correct but I think it’s a show that would at least get people talking.

Interesting idea, if not at least a little gimmicky. It would be difficult to keep the show going for long, since word of this spreading will quickly discourage more foids to try out for the show, since after the first batch who get fooled into thinking that they're going to be dating giga chad, the jig will be up for all the rest on social media.

There was this old show called "Blind Date." Your idea might have worked there as a special episode or two.

You are likely correct but I think it’s a show that would at least get people talking.
Yeah, but they would be talking about chemically castrating us or preemptively putting us all in prison. We're living in during the largest culling of male bloodlines in human history. It would literally take the BlackPilled Jesus to save us.

Simple idea. A Becky or Stacy is set up for a blind date with an incel. Camera crew follows them of course, they both know that. However she doesn’t know that he is wearing an ear piece, and is receiving live instructions from 3 Chads on what to say, what to do and how to act.

When she inevitably says she didn’t like him because of his personality we see that it’s BS because it was the Chads instructing him all along.
Would you realy want to put one of our brothers through that?

They've already done previous shows where they do "blind" dating, as in "in the dark". Basically when the girl found out she didn't choose the Chad she is upset.

There was a show like that. "The Game" with that faggot Mystery and a couple of Chads sending incels in night clubs with earpieces.

Throughout the show the incels would be kicked out and the Chadlite candidate always won in the end, thanks to his personality

Tbh they would invent a lot of bullshit excuses