Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Idea: foid torture grounds

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Marxist-Rodgerist
★★
I recently got an idea about foid torture grounds in Marxism-Rodgerism. I don't support it tho, it's just a random thought.

These would be massive underground complexes where, like the name suggests, foids would be tortured. More exactly, they would be stripped from skin and then their wounds would be healed with artificial skin, again and again, until their death. Machines doing it would be managed exclusively by AI, so only authorities and some engineers/programmers would know about them. Machinery would be mostly powered by foids' body heat, so it wouldn't require a lot of additional energy. It could be punishment for crimes against Marxist-Rodgerist government or a place to send worthless, unredistributionable part of the foid cattle. For the first time they would be able to at least partially experience suffering they inflicted on nonchads. 'You look like you jumped out of your skin' :lul: lmao.

I prefer enslaving them, but as a punishment this wouldn't be a bad idea

IT INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

Or just make them our sex slaves

Good idea I support it

an even worst torture for a hole would be to make them look at pictures of sub-8 men all day

sounds kinky but IMO killing fields would be better

that's what St. ER himself suggested, mass foid shoa

But then no foids to fuck would be left. Maybe grape fields (to grow grapes ofc)?
the full passage from st. elliot, which is IMO the highest-developed formulation of marxism-rodgerism:

"In fully realizing these truths about the world, I have created the ultimate and perfect ideology of how a fair and pure world would work. In an ideal world, sexuality would not exist. It must be outlawed. In a world without sex, humanity will be pure and civilized. Men will grow up healthily, without having to worry about such a barbaric act. All men will grow up fair and equal, because no man will be able to experience the pleasures of sex while others are denied it. The human race will evolve to an entirely new level of civilization, completely devoid of all the impurity and degeneracy that exists today.

"In order to completely abolish sex, women themselves would have to be abolished...

"The first strike against women will be to quarantine all of them in concentration camps. At these camps, the vast majority of the female population will be deliberately starved to death. That would be an efficient and fitting way to kill them all off. I would take great pleasure and satisfaction in condemning every single woman on earth to starve to death. I would have an enormous tower built just for myself, where I can oversee the entire concentration camp and gleefully watch them all die. If I can't have them, no one will, I'd imagine thinking to myself as I oversee this. Women represent everything that is unfair with this world, and in order to make the world a fair place, they must all be eradicated.

"A few women would be spared, however, for the sake of reproduction. These women would be kept and bred in secret labs. There, they will be artificially inseminated with sperm samples in order to produce offspring. Their depraved nature will slowly be bred out of them in time.

"Future generations of men would be oblivious to these remaining women's existence, and that is for the best. If a man grows up without knowing of the existence of women, there will be no desire for sex. Sexuality will completely cease to exist. Love will cease to exist. There will no longer be any imprint of such concepts in the human psyche. It is the only way to purify the world."

But then no foids to fuck would be left. Maybe grape fields (to grow grapes ofc)?
Yes
Fruit Champagne GIF by ELMØ

Any sex a foid has with a sub 8 even if its consensual is still considered grape to foid. The grape fields would be their worst nightmare x10 to a foid and would not be able to handle the grape (wine that is produced in these lovely animal friendly fields)

what about reproduction?
see the quote in my previous post for his response

altho who cares really, having future generations won't matter to us when we're dead

I recently got an idea about foid torture grounds in Marxism-Rodgerism. I don't support it tho, it's just a random thought.

These would be massive underground complexes where, like the name suggests, foids would be tortured. More exactly, they would be stripped from skin and then their wounds would be healed with artificial skin, again and again, until their death. Machines doing it would be managed exclusively by AI, so only authorities and some engineers/programmers would know about them. Machinery would be mostly powered by foids' body heat, so it wouldn't require a lot of additional energy. It could be punishment for crimes against Marxist-Rodgerist government or a place to send worthless, unredistributionable part of the foid cattle. For the first time they would be able to at least partially experience suffering they inflicted on nonchads. 'You look like you jumped out of your skin' :lul: lmao.

At the risk of being called a cuck : you're insane.

Really, you are.

Hi IT

Then stop accusing everyone who isn't a moralfag of glowing

Or just make them our sex slaves
That's the far better idea. I care about my benefit way more than about women's misfortune. And having them as sex slaves would achieve both. If they kiss me, they can get their favorite food (well, as long as it's not too much effort to cook). But if they don't, they have to take what I don't like.

Hmm, grape fields. I guess you can make the wine.

I'd rather keep a foid for my own. That may also be torture for her:feelsbadman: