Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Idc that much if a foid is virgin or not

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
I wouldn't mind Chad's sloppy second or a roastie

Like my friend @Mecoja said:

I'm so touch starved these days. What's the point in living when there's no one to hug you and sleep on your chest, no one who cares if you're dead or alive. I wish so much to be intimate with a foid, but it will never happen. I have nothing to offer.

I'll honestly take anything at this point. My standard are so extremely low

Only landwhales are excluded

I understand the idea of not wanting to put your dick where 50 other dicks have been.

That being said, if you're a retarded, ugly subhuman complaining about being a virgin incel, you can't really complain about bodycount in good faith.

Take what you can mang. But if you're a truecel, you're not going to get anything anyway. Not even HTN's second hand leftovers.

My standard are so extremely low
Mine, too. Being a subhuman and having very low standards is realistic.

Tbh, I often get the impression there are a lot of closeted homos on this forum because quite a lot seem to be disgusted by women. Or at the very least, by women who are not hyperfeminine and show some masculine-like features, like Margot Robbie.

You could find troons who are more ''feminine'' than Margot Robbie after thousands of dollars' worth of surgeries. But what does that mean? Would a feminine troon be better than a 'masculine' woman like Margot? I hope not :feelsUgh: I'm just fucking confused at some of the takes I've seen.

Would you care if she was sleeping with another man while with you?

Non virgin = pump and dump, or short term relationship, anything else is cucked

Every betabuxxer reaches this point of desperation too

I feel the same way. Now, ofc I would prefer a virgin girlfriend, I am not in any position to be picky like that.

Is there a certain body count limit you have?

I realistically can't expect to get a virgin foid. I'd happily date a 5/10 girl with an average bodycount as long as she'd be loyal to me. I wouldn't tolerate a ridiculously high bodycount though like 50+ or some dumb shit like that. She'd have to be loyal though. I would not tolerate cheating.

Same tbh as long as shes ready to be loyal and nice to me. Fat, ugly, giant, idc. I want to feel like a man for once in my life

I realistically can't expect to get a virgin foid. I'd happily date a 5/10 girl with an average bodycount as long as she'd be loyal to me. I wouldn't tolerate a ridiculously high bodycount though like 50+ or some dumb shit like that. She'd have to be loyal though. I would not tolerate cheating.
the harsh truth: she wont, she will always remember her chad exes fondly, her true desire is with them, you would be settled with, and she will forever resent you for not being chad, probably even cucking you with one of them
5b696cf7b2628e36e8729fb00df7cbfb7c65647b608690a26ded2536e5fd5f8b 1

(a realistic representation of what happens when you wife up foids with a past.)

Good point. But… I feel like I’d be cucked having a gf who had memories of sex with another guy.

I'm just gonna make my dick so comedically massive that, in the slim chance I do ascend, I'll fuck any memories of the chad that banged her into the ether.

i care about her being virgin than her being 40+ or being fat.

the harsh truth: she wont, she will always remember her chad exes fondly, her true desire is with them, you would be settled with, and she will forever resent you for not being chad, probably even cucking you with one of them
.View attachment 1174286
(a realistic representation of what happens when you wife up foids with a past.)
I know. It's brutal. Once they get a taste of chad, they can't go back to enjoying average guys. It's just like how once you drive a fast car once, normal cars seem boring now. Just imagine if you lived back in the old days, like the 1800s and early 1900s. Back then it was actually possible to meet a pretty, innocent farm girl who had no past and would be loyal to you. Those days are long since gone with the internet and dating apps.

.View attachment 1174286
Accurate

I know. It's brutal. Once they get a taste of chad, they can't go back to enjoying average guys. It's just like how once you drive a fast car once, normal cars seem boring now. Just imagine if you lived back in the old days, like the 1800s and early 1900s. Back then it was actually possible to meet a pretty, innocent farm girl who had no past and would be loyal to you. Those days are long since gone with the internet and dating apps.
those kinds of foids have been dead for like a century now.

I wouldn't mind Chad's sloppy second or a roastie

Like my friend @Mecoja said:

Only landwhales are excluded
idc either frankly as long as she moved past it and is not a whore anymore

those kinds of foids have been dead for like a century now.
Yep. Funnily enough, my dad used to always watch these old western TV shows and the girls there were mostly innocent farm girls with no sexual experience. I love those old shows, but it's brutal seeing the main characters get these sweet innocent girls while that's not possible nowadays.

I understand the idea of not wanting to put your dick where 50 other dicks have been.

That being said, if you're a retarded, ugly subhuman complaining about being a virgin incel, you can't really complain about bodycount in good faith.

Take what you can mang. But if you're a truecel, you're not going to get anything anyway. Not even HTN's second hand leftovers.

Non virgin = pump and dump, or short term relationship, anything else is cucked
why? This is the case for almost every man, choosing to die alone for your standards is extreme.

.View attachment 1174286
most woman have never fucked a chad bro :feelskek: the chads in my school literally made fun of the ugly woman. You guys also overstimate what percentage Chad makes of the population, he's like 1%

why? This is the case for almost every man, choosing to die alone for your standards is extreme.
Nobody wants a toy that has been used by 20 other people before + non virgin foids are way more likely to divorce than virgin foids

Not me. @gymcellragefuel read out your custom title :feelskek:

The thing with me lately is that i dont want a relationship with anyone, i fucking hate everybody and everything and especially those toilets if you put me in a room with a woman i would absolutely beat the shit out of.

Putting virgin femoids on a pedestal is pretty blue pilled to be honest. People act like they also aren't lookist and hypergamous.