Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'd vote for this guy just to piss off foids and soyboys jfl (virginiacels get in here)

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Also note how he's in his second marriage. Seems like his wife's personality detector broke :feelsthink:

Last edited:
May the saints protect this man and give him safe passage to Congress. :feelsLSD:

This dude is fucking legendary. Making a foid to suicide is a huge achievement in this anti-male society. Lots of other based things about him too.

He''s a human, i don't care. The more degenerates whites that enter congress the better. It'll speed up the human races demise

He's really fucked up if thinks about raping his own 3 year old daughter but I'd still vote for him just to hear women go "RREEEEEEE". Plus he supports our cause that incels shouldn't pay taxes.

Reminder that this guy runs Nearcels.

I would vote for him if possible. This entire forum should vote for Nathan Larson just to piss everyone off. We also won’t have to pay for taxes

Never heard of him

>voting for a mayo

nah im sitting out

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back