Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd trade lives with most of you guys

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
A lot of you don't know what real struggling is. I wish my only worry was inceldom.

Sad shit, man.

A lot of you don't know what real struggling is. I wish my only worry was inceldom.

Inceldom is just one of my many problems man. Believe me

Elaborate.
No money, no food, no car, no family, no support, no copes, no electricity, hot all the time, have to walk everywhere in the Sumner heat, not enough clothes, live with piece of shit thugmaxxed Tyrone roommate who wants to bring thots to fuck, shootings in my neighborhood, can't accomplish my goals that would solve all of this overnight, might go homeless for the 3rd time by next month, all on top of being a short ugly incel

No money, no food, no car, no family, no support, no copes, no electricity, hot all the time, have to walk everywhere in the Sumner heat, not enough clothes, live with piece of shit thugmaxxed Tyrone roommate who wants to bring thots to fuck, shootings in my neighborhood, can't accomplish my goals that would solve all of this overnight, might go homeless for the 3rd time by next month, all on top of being a short ugly incel
Are you the guy who's squatting in the abandoned apartment? I remember someone making a thread about that.

Are you the guy who's squatting in the abandoned apartment? I remember someone making a thread about that.
No, but I've done that before. That faggot could just go back home and chill

why keep on living like that?

Same I hate being red no one respects me. I would trade lives with any white non manlet here

ill keep my life

Arrogant cunt

Feel bad for you bro. At least I have my copes.