Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

id support a Nazi regime under one condition

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
If females were exterminated and our technology grants exo wombs to continue procreation. Then men like us are forced to get genetically altered to be more functional and change the appearance that is suitable for civilized people.

would it be possible?

"I would support the Nazis"

-Person that would likely be exterminated for not being at least 50% Germanic

They were bad people, dude. And no, they probably wouldn't agree with us.

read, just fucking read. Look at the conditions, holy shit you are stupid.

read, just fucking read. Look at the conditions, holy shit you are stupid.
They don't care about appearance, they care about blood. Is one of your parents (or two of your grandparents) ethnically German from Germany?

I would only support one if they take down big pharma

I am exactly 0% aryan.

They don't care about appearance, they care about blood. Is one of your parents (or two of your grandparents) ethnically German from Germany?
I know they don't, the appearance is based on the SS requirements. It's people who are born in Germany only.

I am talking about a fascist system that removes foids completely and turn dysgenics into ideal citizens by changing their genome.

Anyone who unironically agrees to a new Nazi Regime is retarded

I am talking about a fascist system that removes foids completely and turn dysgenics into ideal citizens
Then say that. Dysgenics as a noun refers to a practice, not a people.
changing their genome
You can't change genes. Mutagens exist, but they delete genes, not change them.

reported for hate speech have fun in prison sharing a cell with thug maxxers
at least I'm too ugly for them, thanks to the state of the art, ogre breeding method.

mutagen: Anything that causes a mutation (a change in the DNA of a cell). DNA changes caused by mutagens may harm cells and cause certain diseases, such as cancer. Examples of mutagens include radioactive substances, x-rays, ultraviolet radiation, and certain chemicals.

through the process of mutagens, it can change the entire genetic code with cas9 technology.

>Dygenic is a noun that refers to a practice

it's an adjective, exerting a detrimental effect on later generations through the inheritance of undesirable characteristics

Last edited:
Bluepill: I’ll never get a gf :(
Redpill: I’ll never be a millionaire
Blackpill: I’ll never get to serve the Nazis

Dudes stop lying

Dudes stop lying
he's right on a few things but you don't have to be "German blood" the immigrants that get removed are either Hungarian, polish, Slavic, or Romanian. Or first gen immigrants. Second Gen were second class citizens but not enough to be exiled.

Even with records the best they can estimate is through family tree and documents, but even then they measured based on your families religion, that was mostly it.

Last edited:

You can remove genes and add genes, but it’s not very controlled and usually only done on one cell at a time. We have trillions

You have to be an infiltrator. Not even the leftists on here are this clueless about the Nazis’ racial beliefs

Most people refer to "Nazis" as a generic term for extreme ethnonationalists for their own kind, not the 1940s German ones

Anyone who unironically agrees to a new Nazi Regime is retarded
Cause they were eugenicist? Whitecels have a reason to advocate for Nazism, but it isn’t in the interest of ethnics to do so unless they’re white allies

If females were exterminated and our technology grants exo wombs to continue procreation
You’d need sex androids too, so that the sexual impulse can be satisfied and men don’t turn into “prison gays”

You have to be an infiltrator. Not even the leftists on here are this clueless about the Nazis’ racial beliefs
Look up what Himmler looked like, retard. I'm not an infiltrator. Who tf would want to infiltrate this website? What do they gain?

Who tf would want to infiltrate this website? What do they gain?
Gratification and dominion, what else? that's the whole purpose of trolling is it not? Some are long term trolling of anything. R/incel tears. That question is a good way to undermine peoples concerns.

he's right on a few things but you don't have to be "German blood" the immigrants that get removed are either Hungarian, polish, Slavic, or Romanian. Or first gen immigrants. Second Gen were second class citizens but not enough to be exiled.

Even with records the best they can estimate is through family tree and documents, but even then they measured based on your families religion, that was mostly it.
kys bigot

Adolf Hitler was a cucked chad worhsipper

Look up what Himmler looked like, retard. I'm not an infiltrator. Who tf would want to infiltrate this website? What do they gain?
Heinrich Himmler looks Asian

Person that would likely be exterminated for not being at least 50% Germanic
The Nazis didn’t want to exterminate all non-Germanics, you fucking idiot. They emphasized the Nordic sub-race and upheld the typical Nordid phenotype as ideal in propaganda, but they still considered all Europeans as part of the Aryan race. It was only Jews, gypos, and mixed mutts who were targeted for extermination (the Reich killed millions of Slavs as well, but most were POWs or died on the Eastern Front itself).
They don't care about appearance, they care about blood.
Look up what Himmler looked like, retard
Holy shit, imagine being wrong with this level of confidence. Both appearance and blood mattered, you dumb cunt. To join the SS (during its early days) you needed to prove pure European genealogy dating back to at least 1800, but you also had to be at least 5’9” (above average for the time), physically fit, and display typical Nordid traits (light coloring, robusticity, etc.) Himmler himself used to boast of how meticulously he would examine applicants’ photographs.

P.S.: Go back to tiktok/reddit or, alternatively, consider slicing your jugular (in GTA) you nigger-brained fuck. This forum doesn’t need to be shat up by moronic 2024filth ruining the quality of discussion

You’d need sex androids too, so that the sexual impulse can be satisfied and men don’t turn into “prison gays”
sexual urges can be removed that way our entire life isn't revolved around sex.

Exactly

Ok 'fella' pretty sure the Nazis were better people than the fascist gay retards that run England and the west nowadays

Adolf Hitler was a cucked chad worhsipper
Hitler was closer to an incel than any of these faggot rich cunts in government now, he experienced prison, rejection, outcasting from society, homelessness, being ugly, etc.

He also was good friend with Churchill who was a fat cunt and he tried to make a peaceful deal to get rid of Jewish influence in Germany including shipping them to the jewnited kingdom and other places. The concentration camps weren't for melting Jews, the Russians melted all the Jews when they bombed the fuck out of the supply lines feeding the prisoners and then they moved into rape and kill them all at the end when nobody else was there to stop them. The Russians were sent in by the British because they were losing the war

Hitler Is a real incel to king story

I would support a Nazi regime, I wouldn’t have to rope. They would just kill me for being negative “Aryan”

The faggot police and you sounded like one of them, you 'fella' cough cough British fag police officer in your gay little homo office with pride flags and dildos on the shelf

maybe this is what your rabbi told you but this is just nonsense. if you actually think there was anything ”bad” about them then you do infact deserve to be euthanized along with the rest of the redditors in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back