Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd rather have down syndrome

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Seriously, I'd rather have low functioning autism, or down syndrome, than be a self aware genetic fuck up where it's not as bad that people care about me, but it's bad enough that they don't care about me. You get what I'm sayin?
At least as a downie I would be happy, unaware, ignorant, people would do everything for me and I would have to worry about jack shit. Here's the thing - many of downies even find themselves girlfriends (of course, they also have down syndrome but at least they are looks matching). Still easier life than of a incel.

Last edited:
You are giga-retarded.

Not sure about the gf thing but downies really do have it better. They have a distinct look and people were conditioned to treat them well.
Just being an ugly loser people somehow think you're fair game

Dont fucking put high functioning autism and down syndrome in the same sentence. They are NOWHERE NEAR comparable.

Seriously, I'd rather have high functioning autism, or down syndrome, than be a self aware genetic fuck up where it's not as bad that people care about me, but it's bad enough that they don't care about me. You get what I'm sayin?
At least as a downie I would be happy, unaware, ignorant, people would do everything for me and I would have to worry about jack shit. Here's the thing - many of downies even find themselves girlfriends (of course, they also have down syndrome but at least they are looks matching). Still easier life than of a incel.
So you want to be like IT in a nutshell?

Id rather just not be born at all lol

Dont fucking put high functioning autism and down syndrome in the same sentence. They are NOWHERE NEAR comparable.
Why not? All your needs are taken care of in both situations, you are unable to think for yourself, actually they are very comparable.

Why not? All your needs are taken care of in both situations, you are unable to think for yourself, actually they are very comparable.
Thats low functioning autism not high functioning autism. Youre confusing the two.

I see your point, I'd rather be anything but me really.

Thats low functioning autism not high functioning autism. Youre confusing the two.
Oh sorry, that's what I meant though. I have HF autism then. I thought it's the other way around. My apologies.

You do know that there's a lot of people with down syndrome that know the fucked up situation they're in, right?
I personally rather be the way I am than with down syndrome. I already have issues looking at myself in the mirror, but if I had down syndrome, I would never ever look. Ever. I don't want to see that face.
I don't care how bad someone look, every incel mog someone with downs. Instantly.
Oh sorry, that's what I meant though. I have HF autism then. I thought it's the other way around. My apologies.
I would be okay with changing with being a low functioning autist though. Just being an autist doesn't mean you're automatically ugly. You're just messed up mentally and socially.

You just want to be unaware of your existence? I honestly don't want to exist at all.

You just want to be unaware of your existence? I honestly don't want to exist at all.
Yeah that would be perfect. But I said "I'd rather" not "I'd prefer to (...) the most". The preference of non existance is a given with truecels.

Intradasting!

There was a post of a Down syndrome foid who had a normie boyfriend on this site somewhere
:waitwhat:

id rather be a 92-95iq blissfully unaware chad than a 130iq horrendous incel. not that i even reach that number