Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Id rather have aids than be bald

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
Chad and stacy could have aids and still smash but no one is safe from balding, a bald chad could be severely hindered unless running thug game but is a death sentence for chad lites and below. Unless you steroid max or have a big dick game your only options are cuckoldry, ethnic landwhales, single mothers, and suicide. Even Donald Trump admitted by stating that baldness is a character flaw, it's over guys, it's over.

no one is safe from balding

not even god himself

he always gets his due

Baldness is genetic curse, men have to deal with.

imagine being born with hypo ecto dysplasia and having no fucking hair as a 9 year old kid and everybody slapping ur heads unil one day you snapped and tried to stab a kid with a sharp pencil which lead to furthering your downfall as a human being

imagine being bald as a toddler and not even ur mom will kiss u or love you because u are a subhuman piece of shit bare branch God made me when he was high on crack

please let me die in my sleep God

Well, I'm balding, but no thanks. I'm not destroying my heath over foids.

They should castrate anyone carrying the bald gene.

They should castrate anyone carrying the bald gene.
Femoids included, as they often may possess this defective high follicular sensetivity gene as well, only lacking DHT to actually activate balding.

Femoids included, as they often may possess this defective high follicular sensetivity gene as well, only lacking DHT to actually activate balding.
Of course. Everyone with the gene has to be rendered unable to reproduce, it's the only way.

imagine being born with hypo ecto dysplasia and having no fucking hair as a 9 year old kid and everybody slapping ur heads unil one day you snapped and tried to stab a kid with a sharp pencil which lead to furthering your downfall as a human being

imagine being bald as a toddler and not even ur mom will kiss u or love you because u are a subhuman piece of shit bare branch God made me when he was high on crack

please let me die in my sleep God

That sucks dude.

I have alopecia universalis so I can relate to freakish hair loss aspect. :feelsrope:

I would never recover if I go bald.