Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'd rather die than work

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
idk how you wagecels get up and work everyday

How do you survive?

Based, eventually we will both die of hunger.

Well then you're on borrowed time. Also, provided you don't have a shitty job, having your own place and buying nice copes is worth wageslavery.

Working sucks and normies make it suck more

idk how you wagecels get up and work everyday
Don't you want a nice car, or a random franchise you're really into? When you have money you can literally drop hundreds of dollars a week on your hobby. It's worth it. Pretty sure your parents arent buying you the latest gaming pc or letting you smoke weed in your room.

#nopussynolabor

Don't you want a nice car, or a random franchise you're really into? When you have money you can literally drop hundreds of dollars a week on your hobby. It's worth it. Pretty sure your parents arent buying you the latest gaming pc or letting you smoke weed in your room.
It only starts kicking in, when you yourself have to put food on table, when mommy is gone.. if your parents let you NEET, then you are safeguarded for now.. but be on your watch regardless.. living is suffering..

work rather than ldar

if your parents get killed tomorow you will probably get your ass up and work . hunger will push you to do it

Well then you're on borrowed time. Also, provided you don't have a shitty job, having your own place and buying nice copes is worth wageslavery.
it's not worth it. I already having a gaming pc and a ps5 there are no other good copes for me. i'm alone 90% of the day so idc about getting my own place

if your parents get killed tomorow you will probably get your ass up and work . hunger will push you to do it
i'd just die. i don't have a license or a car so there'd be no way for me to get to a job anyways

I'd rather work a regular office job than die of starvation. I'd rather die of starvation than work a single minute at a place like mcdonalds

i'd just die. i don't have a license or a car so there'd be no way for me to get to a job anyways
Its current year lol unless you're doing manual labor most shit is remote.

I think it's really not worth it, especially if you live in a backward country. I worked in my life for only 2 months for ~400 bucks 5/2 or 6/1 from 9 to 18 hours and it was an official job as a minor civil servant in the Ministry of Defense (CIA, I know absolutely nothing), I just wanted to die. No shit will pay you for the lost days of your life, and often there wasn't even a normal job there and you just had to pretend that you were working and this instead of optimizing your work and letting us go home in the 21st century, lol. But when they need something (a huge folder with orders for military personnel comes), you had to go out on your day off.

In order for me to really do this, I had to be paid at least 3,000 bucks and given access to free prostitutes on the territory of the military camp.

By the way, this job required higher education, but thanks to my father I got there. I was sincerely sorry for those people who spent 4 years of their lives for the sake of 400-500 dollars a month. Moreover, education had nothing to do with this work, it was enough just to study the current regulatory documents. This is something like the work of a programmer, but you work with stupid laws. It's just a terrible system that drains your personal time down the toilet without doing anything useful for you or your country.

Last edited:
I think it's really not worth it, especially if you live in a backward country. I worked in my life for only 2 months for ~400 bucks 5/2 or 6/1 from 9 to 18 hours and it was an official job as a minor civil servant in the Ministry of Defense (CIA, I know absolutely nothing), I just wanted to die. No shit will pay you for the lost days of your life, and often there wasn't even a normal job there and you just had to pretend that you were working and this instead of optimizing your work and letting us go home in the 21st century, lol. But when they need something (a huge folder with orders for military personnel comes), you had to go out on your day off.

In order for me to really do this, I had to be paid at least 3,000 bucks and given access to free prostitutes on the territory of the military camp.

By the way, this job required higher education, but thanks to my father I got there. I was sincerely sorry for those people who spent 4 years of their lives for the sake of 400-500 dollars a month. Moreover, education had nothing to do with this work, it was enough just to study the current regulatory documents. This is something like the work of a programmer, but you work with stupid laws. It's just a terrible system that drains your personal time down the toilet without doing anything useful for you or your country.
damn u live in a shithole

The only reason I work is to buy food and prostitutes

Same

I’m a minimalist and don’t need too much in my life

jesus is going to give me a job?
I thought you didn’t want one. If you pray yes but the best job HE can give you is spreading the Gospel to others also.