Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'd rather be loved for my looks than my money

SUH

SUH

Veteran
At least with good looks the girl will fetishize me and I can have good sex, and she will like me even if I have poor material conditions.

I hate it when bluepillers act like being attracted to looks is shallow but being liked for your income is somehow a deeper connection, i.e being loved for your intelligence or personality. foids wouldnt give a shit about your personality or intelligence if you became poor.

Pretty obvious tbqh. That's the difference between Chad and Betabuxx Billy

Pretty obvious tbqh. That's the difference between Chad and Betabuxx Billy
Its just crazy how the vast majority of the population thinks dating at an older age based on "personal accomplishments" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: is somehow deeper and more meaningful, when its just as shallow as dating for looks.Capitalism and the bluepill have hopelessly brainwashed the majority of the population.

Its just crazy how the vast majority of the population thinks dating at an older age based on "personal accomplishments" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: is somehow deeper and more meaningful, when its just as shallow as dating for looks.Capitalism and the bluepill have hopelessly brainwashed the majority of the population.

Oh yeah that's a good angle. Traditionally that's what "personality" has always been a proxy for: money and commitment. Theyre one in the same for femoids.

Oh yeah that's a good angle. Traditionally that's what "personality" has always been a proxy for: money and commitment. Theyre one in the same for femoids.
Exactly. personality has always been a euphemism for the MS part of LMS. Its always fun to see foids go through mental gymnastics when you tell them that they're shallow if they go for money and status.

same, but I don't have the looks and I'm too old for surgery... so guess what

I'd rather have a driver license over good looks

Me too man. Me too. :feelsrope:

Love is strictly chad only. A foid might love you for your material possessions, but never will she love you for you

No shit Sherlock, that's why we're all here