Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’d rather be an incel than date a retarded toilet

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★
Why would I want any retarded toilets in my genetics? And unfortunately: I’m in a place where there’s mostly annoying retarded guys and girls.

There’s this one fat ugly bitch who’s just fucking annoying, I want her to rope and fucking die!

She’s so fucking annoying just like the rest of the retards in my class who are all obnoxious, and won’t shut up!

Teach the retards to act their fucking age while in class for ERsake, I’m trying to do my goddamn work, and of course there’s this one retarded guy who keeps simping for his goddamn mentors, and I keep getting told to do another quiz, even though I would lose all my goddamn progress since it’s online!

I know it sounds petty, but being around retards is just fucking annoying!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Why would I want any retarded toilets in my genetics? And unfortunately: I’m in a place where there’s mostly annoying retarded guys and girls.

There’s this one fat ugly bitch who’s just fucking annoying, I want her to rope and fucking die!

She’s so fucking annoying just like the rest of the retards in my class who are all obnoxious, and won’t shut up!

Teach the retards to act their fucking age while in class for ERsake, I’m trying to do my goddamn work, and of course there’s this one retarded guy who keeps simping for his goddamn mentors, and I keep getting told to do another quiz, even though I would lose all my goddamn progress since it’s online!

I know it sounds petty, but being around retards is just fucking annoying!! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Call in sick? Take a week off. Theres no eliminating retards. Trust me, a trait about idiots is that they think there smart. Call it the sin of pride.

An actual mentally retarded girl in special ED was the only girl that made it obvious to me that she like me in HS. :lasereyes: