Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd rather be 6'3 and 3/10 than 5'7 and 7/10

S

Soulflayer

Banned
-
I'd rather be a 6'3 ugly man than a chad who's 5'7 sure as the manlet you have a good face but there's no use of a good face if you are a manlet foids have no respect to manlets they hate us and despite being a chad they want nothing to do with us even if we had a big dick and were rich as well I'd much rather be a 6'3 ugly man because that way it's less likely I'll have the same frame as a foid I'll be respected more earn more money and get more hoes

@Reclusemaxxer @CopingForBrutality

No man being a manlet is better you dont hit your head in the doorways and you have the center of gravity to yourself

i disagree, there has to be a foid willing to overlook my manletism, then my son i will just blast hgh

Same. Even if the latter get you foids, it's better to feared than to be loved and to get shit on at the same time.

I def would go for the face, oooh how just a face would change everything

I am 6’3 when I wear thick midsole wedge sneaker or high heel boots. Vshape with wide shoulders. None of it helps when ur ugly.
Mature MILFS avoid me unless she’s a 80yo lonely widow at deaths door with one foot in the grave playing bingo at senior center.

I promise you all women will be uncomfortable around you and fear you, being a subhuman-ugly tallfag (especially non-nt) makes every bitch distance herself from you

I'd rather be 5'7 and a 7/10 face

Face fade, legs stayed

I am 6’3 when I wear thick midsole wedge sneaker or high heel boots. Vshape with wide shoulders. None of it helps when ur ugly.
Mature MILFS avoid me unless she’s a 80yo lonely widow at deaths door with one foot in the grave playing bingo at senior center.
you are as tall as a blaziken, is not bad. If you are as tall a a torchic is beyond over fasdfasvczahahaha.

Ugly face requires way more effort and surgery than manletism. Just do LL once and the flaw is gone

You must be a delusional manlet, the height cope will never end, it's actually terrible

3/10 means deformed.

Ugly face requires way more effort and surgery than manletism. Just do LL once and the flaw is gone
LL is a near useless surgery is it not? Like it hobbles them for a couple inches. Plastic surgery for the face is usually worthless unless you have a good base though, very expensive and can also be risky depending on how invasive.

5'10" with a 7 or 8/10 face will be the ultimate choice
you can pretty boy and get jb pussy easily at this height but the taller the better

5'10" with a 7 or 8/10 face will be the ultimate choice
you can pretty boy and get jb pussy easily at this height but the taller the better
I’m 5’10” with 5/10 face but Ntpill

just spend 50k to have a chance of crippling your legs bro
by that logic you should never go outside again because there is a chance that a storm will suddenly kill you or someone will rob ypu

LL is a near useless surgery is it not? Like it hobbles them for a couple inches. Plastic surgery for the face is usually worthless unless you have a good base though, very expensive and can also be risky depending on how invasive.
I woudln't call 15cm / 7 inches "a couple of inches". Also every surgery has risks so that's no excuse

I woudln't call 15cm / 7 inches "a couple of inches". Also every surgery has risks so that's no excuse
Because you used the most extreme example not the typical result, the result that probably has major complications and risks and will probably land you in a wheelchair instead.

Depends on race and location

you are as tall as a blaziken, is not bad. If you are as tall a a torchic is beyond over fasdfasvczahahaha.
May_and_Blaziken.png

Because you used the most extreme example not the typical result, the result that probably has major complications and risks and will probably land you in a wheelchair instead.
I talked with multiple doctors and they confirmed that 15cm is the safe limit.

no, deformed is 0/10, 3/10 is just ugly and below average
Scale only goes from 1 to 10, 4/10 is ugly anything lower is due to deformity/disfigurement.

Face matters much more than height, so 5'7 7/10 is the best option, by far

Of course, they want your hundreds of ks.
I'd rather believe the doctor than some random nigga on the internet who read one article on LL and screeches "muh LL will make you a cripple"

I'd rather believe the doctor than some random nigga on the internet who read one article on LL and screeches "muh LL will make you a cripple"
You're the random nigga on the Internet claiming doctors told you that you can "safely" achieve 7 inches though, retard.

BTW 15 cm is less than 6 inches. Not 7.

You're the random nigga on the Internet claiming doctors told you that you can "safely" achieve 7 inches though, retard.
You can talk to them yourself. If you want i can give you the names

You can talk to them yourself. If you want i can give you the names
Why don't you just post the literature showing you can "safely" achieve 6 inches through LL.

Why don't you just post the literature showing you can "safely" achieve 6 inches through LL.
Because i talked to them via videocall.

Dr Yuksell Yurrtas

AFA Limb Lengthening

Because i talked to them via videocall.

Dr Yuksell Yurrtas

AFA Limb Lengthening
I just don't think the probable complications are worth it, and I wonder what their definition of "safe" would be, would they consider permanent jaw numbness from jaw surgery a "safe" result? I guess I would feel differently if I was like 5'4'' though.

I'd rather be a 6'3 ugly man than a chad who's 5'7 sure as the manlet you have a good face but there's no use of a good face if you are a manlet foids have no respect to manlets they hate us and despite being a chad they want nothing to do with us even if we had a big dick and were rich as well I'd much rather be a 6'3 ugly man because that way it's less likely I'll have the same frame as a foid I'll be respected more earn more money and get more hoes
Mogs me

I just don't think the probable complications are worth it, and I wonder what their definition of "safe" would be, would they consider permanent jaw numbness from jaw surgery a "safe" result? I guess I would feel differently if I was like 5'4'' though.
Even if the chances for complications were big, I'm 5'6 and ready to sacrifice everything for more height

If I were 5'7" and attractive I could just SEAmaxx tbqh

No. That would be considered a turbo manlet. Youre 5’ 9 so not even a manlet. Your face is probably what scares women off.
The "trophy" thing is part of the attraction you dumbass. And yes I am 5'9.5, not a complete manlet but I knew tons of tall ugly retards who have mogged me to hell and had lots of gfs while I don't know any sexhaver who is shorter than 5'8-5'9.

bruh 5'7 and 7/10 is straight up upgrade for me imma go with that but you do you brotha

Height has nothing to do with attraction. Westernized foids only want tall men because their entire goal in life is to make others jealous and they only use their boyfriends only as a trophy.
Sigh.... No, no, no. Women want tall/big men because of size domination. Women having sex with a man that's notably taller than her activates the same neural pathways in her brains that are often triggered in response to getting assaulted/raped. Endorphins and epinephrine. And it goes off like CRAZY, because unlike the dumb cunt carrying it, the brain is VERY much aware of how much stronger men are than women when they actually don't hold back. The Oxytocin triggered afterwards is one more in tune to rape victims raising their rapist's offspring - it's a coping mechanism for forming/reinforcing relations in situations that could/would typically be perceived as despairing. Most of women's emotional expression is caught up in negative emotions when it comes to men, it's utterly insane to witness when you know what to look for. Lifetime movie dramas anyone? Yeah....

Women have an addiction that puts all other addictions to shame, several times over. An addiction spanning across countless generations, and we humour them. Not me, though, not anymore. Forget that disgusting garbage.

I'd be swimming in pussy if I was a 7 and 2 inches taller.