Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd only consider Chad's compliments valuable

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Normies lie. If one complimented me, I'd assume they're lying and making fun of me. Even if they're not lying, I don't respect them enough to value their compliments: they're not really high in the social hierarchy nor exceedingly intelligent.
If a foid told me a compliment, it'd obviously be a lie. She would be either making fun of me or lying to get some profit like they occasionally do with betabuxxers. Foids are probably incapable of telling truth and they're naturally evil, so they wouldn't compliment someone to improve someone's self-image. If they compliment someone, they have an interest in it.
The only compliment I'd deem valuable would have to come from Chad. His high position in the social hierarchy makes his opinion valuable and there's really no reason for him to lie: he prevents you from having sex with foids with his mere existence. Besides, men are generally more honest. Gym bros may be stupid, but their encouragement is the only thing that seems to be motivating me.

Halo effect in action. Even Incels aren't safe jfl

There are a lot of fake nice Chads that gives everyone empty compliments. I don't know what you are talking about
There are a lot of fake nice Chads that gives everyone empty compliments. I don't know what you are talking about

I value brocels compliments since they're blackpilled

chadlite friend said I was handsome once but what does he know about female attraction? He thinks he gets pussy because he's confident jfl

You’re bound for misery if you conflate social value with propensity for honesty and ethical behaviour.

Good people can be found at all social stations.

Good people are also exceedingly rare.

Don’t let chad’s halo blind you.

i still think a chad would lie to you just to seem nice to other people

chads are no better than anyone else, if anything they are much worse

Don't even consider chad's compliments valuable. Have you ever seen the St.BlackOpsIIcel dating app experiment? Gay chads were asking St.BlackOpsIIcel to dominate them...

No compliments matter, not even from incels... not even from looksmax posters. If you're not chad, everyone who ever said anything good about your looks was lying.

Chads can lie too
LMAO