Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

id much rather be ugly and happy, than be goodlooking and mentally scarred

wewuzaryansnshit

wewuzaryansnshit

good environment = good life, discord: frigid223
-
i made a post saying that if i magically became a chad, my life wouldn’t change much at all, id still have terrible fucked up memories of lonliness in my brain and i can honestly still say that is true, despite all the cope comments you gave me

my ultimate opinion on it is this. i would rather have been ugly and NT and talked to lots of girls and others and been HAPPY, than have been an incel turned chad, with all the scars on my mind from a life you are not supposed to live in your youth. like another user here, @Crawford said, i absolutely believe you can live a good life with bad genetics (like tons of ugly guys in the party scene i used to frequent to get laid) but you cannot live a good one with a bad environment!

I agree that environment is more important than genetics, but I respectfully disagree with the rest of your view. If you were an incel turned chad, it would be easy to gain more power, prominence, and to get paid more because nearly everyone you would encounter would have an inherently better disposition towards you from the start. Your life would change in a heartbeat. Maybe not fundamentally if you're a loner, but the good treatment would make you upbeat.

I agree that environment is more important than genetics, but I respectfully disagree with the rest of your view. If you were an incel turned chad, it would be easy to gain more power, prominence, and to get paid more because nearly everyone you would encounter would have an inherently better disposition towards you from the start. Your life would change in a heartbeat. Maybe not fundamentally if you're a loner, but the good treatment would make you upbeat.
finally someone who doesnt just dismiss me as a bluepiller

i agree it would be easier, but how do you think all the memories of my terrible incel life would just go away? how would they fade just by me turning into a chad?

You're completely bluepilled.

i agree it would be easier, but how do you think all the memories of my terrible incel life would just go away? how would they fade just by me turning into a chad?
Who cares about memories? Take psychedelics and renew your mind.

They wouldn't fade. That's the price you would have to pay. Whether or not it's worth paying for would depend on how bad the memories were and how much you value the past compared to the future.

Nope, I’d be filed with so much joy if I could become a Chad.

Kinda agree, I would still have my low IQ, social anxiety and shyness, and my depression/tired all the time.

Last edited:
Kinda agree, I would still have my low IQ, social anxiety, and my depression/tired all the time.
If I would become Chad when I was 12 (and have an average IQ) then it would be perfect. But if I turned Chad right now. I don’t think much would change, except for a slightly better quality of life.

Last edited: