Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd love to live as a Wood Elf or a Hobbit in the Shire

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Probably a wood elf but I'd be happy in the shire too. Maybe in the next life boyos, I think it's possible in the after life. As long as your wish for an afterlife is good and pure, I believe it can come true if you can manifest it.

I always imagine heaven how Gandalf describes it here. Brings me to the verge of tears every time.

I want to go hell so I can see the devil shred sick guitar like the Tenacious D movie

Probably in Arda we would end up as orcs.

Logically, I know it would be better for me to never exist again after my death. More intuitively, I'd like to live in a world that I could create for myself.

Most likely death for ugly men is like Tartarus from Greek mythology where you’re just wandering an empty gray field

Why would you want to get perpetually heightmogged by every species in middle earth? Life as an eternal elfchad would be way better

#MeToo ... Unfortunately this is a Orc's World.

The ugliest amd weakiest of orcs.

Not the strong ones.

"Why can't we have some meats?"

Just approach the halflings bro, worked for me

Last edited:
I wanna be a Saiyan training with Goku and Vegeta

I read a few days ago that the concept of elves comes from viking religion. And orc is a anglo Saxon word for invader/foreigner. The English used it for the Normans. They also called the earth middle earth since it was between heaven and hell. Vikings called it that too. Thought it was interesting

Forget being a hobbit, why would you want to be with a bunch of twink looking manlets with big hairy feet?

Being an elf is the only option, they live forever and are basically the Chads of middle earth albeit more pretty boy but still Chads.

I wanna be a Saiyan training with Goku and Vegeta

Same, saiyans are godlike, Goku and Vegeta are manlets but are so powerful it doesn't matter.

They constructed a town in Norway for people with body dysmorphia.

Hobbits are truecels