Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'd love to go to a party just once

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I dont really care what it is, I just want to experience that shit that everyone does. A halloween party sounds cool to attend but of course no invitations cause no friends. im tired guys

I missed out I’m 28 now imagine me showing up to a party with a bunch of 18 year old girl they will look at me like I’m pathetic

Never had this urge tbh, I just want to find a foid, get a job and make children

I missed out I’m 28 now imagine me showing up to a party with a bunch of 18 year old girl they will look at me like I’m pathetic
they wouldn't care if you were good looking

No point if you're truecel or aspie. Parties are not parties when you're ND or ugly. They're just normie fests where you get avoided or even picked on worst case scenario. Then go home with a dry dick while chads and normies slay.

incels complaining about having to stay at home instead of partying like retards with their normie friends. Go cry faggot but not on this forum, let us real wizards enjoy our rotting

No point if you're truecel or aspie. Parties are not parties when you're ND or ugly. They're just normie fests where you get avoided or even picked on worst case scenario. Then go home with a dry dick while chads and normies slay.
^

I think I'm just coping, Ive just seen so many videos/people having fun.

Are you an NT npc drone with all the talking points and kike approved mannierisms?

Forget about it. Even if you went it would be miserable and you would want to kill yourself after.

I used to be like you. I joined this niche club at my college for a hobby I do and kind of became close with some normie dude who invited me to a party and I went. It was just chads and high tier-normies with their girlfriends talking about how fun their lives are, and their relationships and sex. Drinking obviously helps, but the next morning you get back to reality and are depressed again.

Idk. Find peace in the fact that nothing you could have done in the past would change the outcome of what you are today. If you don't believe that, you're not really blackpilled.

Maybe you're speaking to a more idealized experience. In practice they really suck if you go to a party where you don't know many people. I've went to some parties where only know like 1 or 2 people, and it feels awkward as fuck trying to have conversations and making small talk with people that don't give a shit about you.

In reality, as a sub 5 male showing up to any event like that, you would most likely be ignored, and just sit by yourself on some couch, staring at your phone and drinking alone.

Same with going to clubs, bars etc. Ultimately pointless.

You could just show up at a college party uninvited. You'll quickly learn that they're not meant for you. As for not having any friends, do you have any hobbies that you enjoy doing? I was able to make some friends, be them online, by reaching out to people who have the same interests as me.

In reality, as a sub 5 male showing up to any event like that, you would most likely be ignored, and just sit by yourself on some couch, staring at your phone and drinking alone.

Same with going to clubs, bars etc. Ultimately pointless.
thinking about it im just wasting my time. Fuck I just got so lucky with the genetic lottery