Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'd just like to say to the family members that I'm terribly sorry.

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★★
I know that you won't ever forgive me for what I've done to your loved ones, and now I'll pay for my crimes. I know I can never bring them back, but I want you to know that I'll miss them, just as much as you. I never knew them personally, but I'll miss them.

I really can't explain the way I feel sometimes when I've killed someone. I feel warm inside, I feel that I've accomplished something... you know, like I've done something good with my life. But then when I look at what I'm saying, I feel like... well, I feel like some kind of nut case. I know I shouldn't be saying that about myself, not really.

Well, I know I don't deserve any special treatment from any of you. But I would like... I would like at least one last request before you execute me, if possible. It's... it's not really much. I would just like a nice cold two liter of Faygo. Oh, thank you, thank you. Okay. Fry me.

This is your dad. I am very disappointed in you, son

To my family:

This is your mom’s secret boyfriend, I forgive u

Yapper