Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'd get so much sex if I was attractive

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
If I had a good face I'd be drowning in sex. I would probably wake up to nudes from Stacy. Fuck genetics I just want some sex. I'm nice to people so I at least deserve some pity sex before I turn 20, right?

If I had a good face I'd be drowning in sex. I would probably wake up to nudes from Stacy. Fuck genetics I just want some sex.

Oh look, it's the IT star himself speaking the truth and nothing but the truth.

Last edited:
All you need is a good personality :soy:

It's the IT star himself speaking the truth and nothing but the truth.
IT will say some low IQ stuff about entitlement but I'm mentally above that. I'm driven by sex and copes.

Water is wet thread actually lol

looks and genetics determine whether you "deserve" sex. You could rape, murder and steal and be good looking and you would still deserve and be given sex and affection.
It's sui fuel that our entire worth as human beings is decided by random chance with some proteins before we're even self aware.

You're young.
It's just gonna get much worse if you don't start looksmaxxing

My face has stopped developing, it's confirmed over
Then time to start drinking, buddy boyo
full

just be attractive bro

It's why I'm willing to pay for it. Fuck this pride about chad getting it for free.

Men need to stop paying taxes and allowing foids to vote on cucked laws, then we'll start getting sex.

Call it the "blackpiller revolution" because there are a lot of beta cucks who will be against it.
True, we need to make it clear that we demand good quality pussy and that we're not sharing with chad

True, we need to make it clear that we demand good quality pussy and that we're not sharing with chad
We can share the whores with the non-whiteknight chads, but the teen virgins are off limits for them.

Yeah it sucks tbh. for us to have any value we have to somehow become some ridiculously rich fuck or serve society somehow and even then we still aren't considered as an equal. I could cure a well known highly deadly illness and no one would care upon looking at me. Theyd just be like "thanks". And it wouldnt be a big deal because "its his job to do that". If a good looking person did the same he would be a god. A lot of the people who have created or helped to create a lot of the technology etc people cant live without nowadays will have been incels.
brutal as fuck

Yeah it sucks tbh. for us to have any value we have to somehow become some ridiculously rich fuck or serve society somehow and even then we still aren't considered as an equal. I could cure a well known highly deadly illness and no one would care upon looking at me. Theyd just be like "thanks". And it wouldnt be a big deal because "its his job to do that". If a good looking person did the same he would be a god. A lot of the people who have created or helped to create a lot of the technology etc people cant live without nowadays will have been incels.
People only respect you as a person when they like you as a person. Anyone that isn't attractive enough to be liked is just a resource to society.

Holes owe men sex. We are entitled to it. Period

sex is not necessary inkwell :soy: