Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'd buy Onlyfans stocks if they're listed on stock market.

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★
I'm not joking.

The era of thot economy will never end unless all the human race are denied from accessing to internet.

Camwhoring isn't new, I have to believe OnlyFans will go the way of ImLive or LiveJasmin.

Fenix Outdoor International AG Is a stock. Also the company that Owns OF you can buy that.

Fenix Outdoor International AG Is a stock. Also the company that Owns OF you can buy that.
Why would anyone want to support that industry? Just invest in ETH, I made 1000 usd from ETH and 1900 usd from shiba inu.

Why would anyone want to support that industry? Just invest in ETH, I made 1000 usd from ETH and 1900 usd from shiba inu.
Crypto is just another financial scheme. I will never go near there

BRAINLESS PASSIVE INCOME

Praying this happens

On the OTHER hand, tech is bigger than it ever has been. We aren't in the mid-2000s anymore where a thing will have its time in the sun and then quietly go away.