Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'd be the shit in the Ancient Greece

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I genuinely like how my body looks. It's not masculine enough to be considered hot by today's foid standards, but it definitely has its own boyish charm. I often admire it in the mirror after leaving my bathtub (this is your brain on no-fap :lul:). I look somewhat similar to David by Michelangelo including the tiny dick part. My hair is only partially curly (it's still surprisingly thick and curly for a white guy, I suspect some Ashkenazi genetics tbhtbh) and I'm a little less ripped (but I'm working on that), but the proportions and the face are spot-on. If I was living in the Ancient Greece, I could just pederastymax and gain social status by getting fucked by famous philosophers (end justifies the means) and shit and then use my status to attract foids. Too bad today's foid ideal of beauty is 7'0+ Hulk.

I'm not entirely sure how to reply, honestly.
Good to know I guess...

Volcel if you wont invent timetravel machine

If you were in ancient greece you'd be getting fucked by some by now

I'm not entirely sure how to reply, honestly.
Good to know I guess...
I guess I'm indirectly asking if anyone experiences a similar thing: they like their body, but the society doesn't. Most incels are very self-hating, but maybe there are some exceptions.

I guess I'm indirectly asking if anyone experiences a similar thing: they like their body, but the society doesn't. Most incels are very self-hating, but maybe there are some exceptions.
I dislike the way my body looks, but I suppose it's ugly objectively.

I could just pederastymax and gain social status by getting fucked by famous philosophers (end justifies the means)
:dafuckfeels::feelswhat:

Ancient greeks liked small dicks too!!

95% of ppl in this forum would have gf have they been born in any other time than now

I genuinely like how my body looks. It's not masculine enough to be considered hot by today's foid standards, but it definitely has its own boyish charm. I often admire it in the mirror after leaving my bathtub (this is your brain on no-fap :lul:). I look somewhat similar to David by Michelangelo including the tiny dick part. My hair is only partially curly (it's still surprisingly thick and curly for a white guy, I suspect some Ashkenazi genetics tbhtbh) and I'm a little less ripped (but I'm working on that), but the proportions and the face are spot-on. If I was living in the Ancient Greece, I could just pederastymax and gain social status by getting fucked by famous philosophers (end justifies the means) and shit and then use my status to attract foids. Too bad today's foid ideal of beauty is 7'0+ Hulk.

depends on the city in ancient Greece Athens had good philosophers but were complete faggots and Sparta was too intense to enjoy a life there maybe Macedonia, but ancient Rome during the height of the empire would be far better you could conquer foreign territories and get a bunch of slaves to either fuck or put to work to make you money

Lmao inb4 banned for bragging and gaymaxxing. :f:

The small dong on the statues was so people could pay attention to how well-sculpted the male form was without having to stare at a big marble dick. No woman in ancient greece was lusting after dicklets. How ripped are you in reality, how tall are you and what other factors contribute to your inceldom?

The small dong on the statues was so people could pay attention to how well-sculpted the male form was without having to stare at a big marble dick. No woman in ancient greece was lusting after dicklets. How ripped are you in reality, how tall are you and what other factors contribute to your inceldom?
I'm a manlet (5'10), I'm more skinny than ripped (but if you're really skinny, even the tiniest amount of muscle shows up)
I think my main problem is my terrible case of a babyface, being a dicklet, a manlet and non-NT (diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder)

Ancient Athens was the most based country in history tbh. The foids had no rights and were just locked up in their homes, which probably is the reason that it was such a strong civilization and mogged the whole Persian empire. Giving the foids any rights automatically leads to degeneration and the fall of civilizations.

You would be a giant by Greek standards, I read the average height was 5’6” and your modern nutrition would also mean you are stronger.