Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill id be a hollywood actor if i wasnt ugly

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
im a sick actor i am really good at acting

im a sick actor i am really good at acting
I always wonder is there amazing actors out there who simply aren't good looking enough but are talented enough.

I always wonder is there amazing actors out there who simply aren't good looking enough but are talented enough.

youre talking to one right now booyah

youre talking to one right now booyah
is this just in your room or do you plays or stuff? maybe you could play quosimodo kek sorry bro

is this just in your room or do you plays or stuff? maybe you could play quosimodo kek sorry bro

i will win oscars acting as quosimodo, you'll see

John Malkovich is proof that your theory is wrong, you're just a Copelord.

LOL u suck the jewish dick to get into hollywood, noone gives a shit if ur good at acting

Hollywood isn’t about acting ability, it’s leaning left, looking good, or being a producer/director’s pet project.

Nah, look at those ugly fucks like Shia LaBeouf and Jonah Hill. Looking good only matters for romantic movies and superhero movies.

Nah, look at those ugly fucks like Shia LaBeouf and Jonah Hill. Looking good only matters for romantic movies and superhero movies.
shia labeouf isn't ugly lol, neither is Jonah (when he's skinny)

shia labeouf isn't ugly lol, neither is Jonah (when he's skinny)

Shia’s a ratface and Jonah looks bad no matter what.

Most actors are just there because of their looks and not becauss of their skills

No you wouldn't, unless you're jewish that is.